Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 160,578 times)

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Nov 27, 2011, 05:05:34 PM
You realize that our staff had to have gotten it from somewhere.  Fox probably released it themselves?

Fox probably still carries on the tests on which trailer's version to choose. That way or another, second leaked Prometheus trailer isn't finished yet, look at the very end, there are reserved two sequences (card 1, 2) for credits, I guess.

What will actually remain in the final cut, I assume, is the trailer's music background.
(This score has stuck into my mind, I hope, I won't hear it tomorrow on the background to whatever I do, lol!)

As for the SJ/man-in-a-suit conjectures, has anybody seen how those navy blue environmental suits are looking from the back with that oxigen-supplying unit on the area of the shoulder bones? Could't it be just a regular crew member who's tilted his/her head downwards?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: 180924609 on Nov 27, 2011, 08:54:38 PM
It has to be said:

What will the average-never-seen-Alien-before viewer get out of this movie?

I think anyone who is never seen Alien will view the movie as another science fiction film. I think Fox will market this movie not as a Alien movie but as a big budget science fiction film instead.

Infected

Infected

6-8-2012 i see thats August and not June.

azrael55

azrael55

Quote from: Infected on Nov 27, 2011, 09:02:36 PM
6-8-2012 i see thats August and not June.

no, it's june... MM/DD/YY in America

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, they're weird and reverse it around.  :P

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: 180924609 on Nov 27, 2011, 08:54:38 PM
It has to be said:

What will the average-never-seen-Alien-before viewer get out of this movie?

Would they be so attentive and patient to go through all the movie, they could end up speechlessly stunned with a whirl of questions and guesses about it. Knowing Scott's habit to leave the films with some concealed aspects to it, it could render a number of conundrums for Alien series fandom too.  :)

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: namtraz on Nov 27, 2011, 06:52:55 PM
Quote from: StrangeShape on Nov 27, 2011, 05:45:19 PM
Anyone can make out who or what is grabbing someones head near the beginning of the trailer, the same way Alien grabbed Parker?

it's a guy grabbing his helmet, it looks like he was sprayed in the face with acid or something, notice the smoke coming from the helmet. looks f**king amazing

He is grabbing his own helmet  ;)

So Noomi will die? Im guessing she has a chestbuster inside her...and the crew will save the Earth from the wrath of the "God's" and  one of the results of this action will be the derelict on lv-426.

Thomas

Thomas

Hmmm....... Not an alien movie.... Yeah right....

DERELICT (Standing Before falling and cracking)....

LV426 (Where they found it in alien, need i say more)....

PILOT (coming out of the floor, awsome)....

Now i think two of my questions about alien will be anwsered:

1. How did weyland yatani know about the derelict....

2. Where did the alien that burst out of the pilot go....

Not to mention that all those metal things are placed just like the eggs in alien....

I also think that we will get to see de-evolutioned aliens before human dna became a part of it.

Which means a different life-cycle complements of the pilot dna.......

Even with this i canĀ“t wait to see it in the theatre and buy it on dvd or blu-ray.......

Firestorm

Firestorm

Heres a quicker version of that first gif:

I defo think this looks like the top of some alien creatures head, you can see the shine/slimeness, the orientation would be that it is facing the camera with its head facing a bit to our left/it's right.

As it moves its head to our left you can see the back of its head wobble a bit, the shine and reflections on it are uniform over the whole object, it looks a bit like some huge elongated serpent/worm shape, i'm sure the shine is being confused with a helmet visor.

Maybe im wrong but something about it just looks very Alien to me, not saying it's a Xeno or a Jockey but i'd defo wager on this being some form of alien life that is wreaking havoc here.

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: JaaayDee on Nov 27, 2011, 04:06:00 PM
Cropped trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBEArRPNcIw#ws

Awesome man !

Thanks

So thats the actual soundtrack ?

sounds very 'Alien' to me ??!!

The Xenoborg

Quote from: JKS1 on Nov 27, 2011, 09:34:54 PM
Quote from: JaaayDee on Nov 27, 2011, 04:06:00 PM
Cropped trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBEArRPNcIw#ws

Awesome man !

Thanks

So thats the actual soundtrack ?

sounds very 'Alien' to me ??!!
Alienception!

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

I love they used the sound from the original Alien trailer... classic stuff.

Also man, the derelict... pure awesome... now if only I could actually make out what was going on... can't wait for the high res trailer.. I must admit I'm impressed by what I've seen so far,

I was a bit disappointed by the big human head (wanted something much more Giger).. but this all looks good

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Black on Nov 27, 2011, 09:34:19 PM
Heres a quicker version of that first gif:

http://gickr.com/results3/anim_3b3ac16c-59f9-7da4-9da9-4ce43b07ee8e.gif

I defo think this looks like the top of some alien creatures head, you can see the shine/slimeness, the orientation would be that it is facing the camera with its head facing a bit to the left.

As it moves its head to our left you can see the back of its head wobble a bit, the shine and reflections on it are uniform over the whole object, it looks a bit like some huge elongated serpent/worm shape, i'm sure the shine is being confused with a helmet visor.

Maybe im wrong but something about it just looks very Alien to me, not saying it's a Xeno or a Jockey but i'd defo wager on this being some form of alien life that is wreaking havoc here.

I saw it the exact same way as you. That the possible creature has it's back to the jumping person and is facing the camera. You can even see 2 eyes. And what people are thinking is a space helmet is actually the back of it's weird head.

Ogata881

Ogata881

Quote from: Black on Nov 27, 2011, 09:34:19 PM

http://gickr.com/results3/anim_3b3ac16c-59f9-7da4-9da9-4ce43b07ee8e.gif

Well i think it's not that hard to figure out despite the poor quality.The person in a suit shooting a flamethrower in the teaser is being stalked(tricked) by somebody.I'm even guessing that there is some sort of a conflict between different crew members and they got in a fight.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 27, 2011, 09:53:41 PM

I saw it the exact same way as you. That the possible creature has it's back to the jumping person and is facing the camera. You can even see 2 eyes. And what people are thinking is a space helmet is actually the back of it's weird head.

This exactly mate, time will tell i guess.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed