Recent posts

https://twitter.com/incalstory/status/1789632462487711938

Hope this means that season four (confirmed back in 2022) is going to be unveiled soon, for a release some time this year.
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 09:04:42 AM
Spoiler
I feel like this is going to be a similar situation to those YouTube videos of that guy who dresses in different cultural clothing (kimonos, sombreros, etc) and goes around universities for reaction, and everyone not of that particular race are all deeply offended and telling him it's cultural appropriation and he can't wear that, and then he goes specifically to people of that particular race/culture, and they all think it's amazing and love it. People love being "offended on behalf of others" these days.. 😅
[close]

Spoiler
Minus the dressing up and college thing, that's quite a good description of Mr. H! 😜
[close]
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 03:44:58 PM
Spoiler
It's almost worth the contrivance just to see the original beast again. I'd love to see what a modern recreation would look like on film.
[close]
If I recall correctly, the Covenant novelisation has a around a seven hour gap from when they call Tennassee to when he can actually land because of the storm. This would make the life cycle similar to that of the original film.

Likewise it is implied Lope has been bursted for some time because Daniels and Tennasee were sleeping for some time until Mother came back online at 8 bells.

But the first point in particular is obviously not evident in the film at all so not sure if this was just another of ADF's attempted 'fixes'.
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 03:37:39 PM
He's coming in. I feel safer already ...
Quote from: The Cruentus on Yesterday at 01:50:47 PMNice music but life-cycle too fast and was more or less fully formed, just in a sac that resembled the old chestburster.

On the topic of the chestburster in Covenant; I think I've become more forgiving of its gestation period in this particular case; I still believe it's not a 'true' Xenomorph in the sense of what we see in the original trilogy, and hate the short gestation periods overall... however, considering it David's 'prototype' if you will, a sort of unrefined test run, I can accept it's faster because we see how fast the pathogen is in creating a neomorph... and whilst I've often argued it appearing different as part-justification of not being a 'true xeno TM' upon repeat viewings, I did notice that actually, it may start as a regular chestburster, as when it pops we see acid burning the corpse, something we don't usually see... it's literally accelerated to the skin-shedding stage whilst emerging from the corpse. So its appearance can be chalked up to faster life cycle alongside gestation period. Perhaps the shorter gestation period accounts for its more undeveloped 'fleshy' exoskeleton.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by TilotnyWorshiper28 - Today at 03:12:31 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Yesterday at 07:19:08 PMhttps://s12.gifyu.com/images/Sao3f.gif
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Yesterday at 02:30:55 AMFAN CAST HER ROLE NOW shoot best suggest wins

She should play this lady. They could say there was space plastic surgery going on or something.

https://i.ibb.co/2c88dVR/Amy-Sedaris-Motto-Mandalorian-header.png
naw lets have new characters
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 03:07:57 PM
Millennium Actress
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:42:56 PM
I agree that if the film's good, I can tolerate a lot.
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 01, 2015, 01:48:20 AMT3 and Salvation never should have happened.

A proper T3 should have begun with a prologue showing us Cyberdyne execs expressing relief that they had off-site backups and disaster recovery servers at a data center in Houston.  Then we'd see Sarah Connor watching C-SPAN in horror as the Skynet Funding Bill passed right on schedule.

Judgment Day still occurred on August 29, 1997.  Not despite Sarah's actions, but because of them.

That's my head canon and I'm sticking with it.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed