AvP Featurette 3 is Out!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 27, 2004, 04:24:33 PM

Author
AvP Featurette 3 is Out!!! (Read 20,732 times)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Is there anyone else wondering who or what created that huge Ice tunnel, There is a hole in one of the buildings roofs leaging to the ice tunnel, maybe it was some sort of predator cuting lazer or somthin.

Red_Beard

Red_Beard

I do not believe that the aliens look that bad, but if you think about it the aliens should not be in the "resurrection" style.  In alien resurrection, the alien look was changed to fit the storyline, because when they were cloning ripley, the alien queen and her swapped alittle bit of dna.  That is why ripley had the extra strength and the other extra-ordinary powers, that is also why the queen could give birth, and the generic alien design was changed to look "more human" than geiger's design, even if it doesn't.  So since the aliens should have none of ripley's dna in alien vs. predator, they should look like the original gieger design, or at least like cameron's warror aliens.  It's not a matter of how good they look, but how tey should look.  p.s.- while stan winston's studio made the alien queen, the actual design was done by cameron.

xenoforge

xenoforge

the current alien design is actually closer to one of Gigers original paintings he did for the first film. have a look: http://www.system75.com/gallery/giger/images/alien2.jpg

RotaderP

RotaderP

Awesome, but it is still early boys and girls, wait until summer heats up, and the trailers start hitting the screen, word will spread and the heat will draw in the Predators, this movie will fuc_ing blow up. It is going to be the hot movie of the summer, perfect timing after all the Spring hype from Troy and any other early summer movies dies down. Step aside Blade 3, Snipes I love you but take a seat and watch the true killers take their places in the ultimate battle. You guys are awesome, thanks for making the waiting so fun.

Red_Beard

Red_Beard

not in the leg though, you can see them in featurette 2

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

People are complaining about the extra teeth on the top row of the Predator's mouth. What a bunch of crap. You know how many people claimed they HATED the Predator's mouth because of the lack of teeth? Why do you think he's called the "pussy mouth"?  For all we know, he's the only one with those teeth, because the life-size puppet's mouth in one of the featurette showed only the two fangs. Many tribal cultures on Earth file their teeth sharp, completely remove teeth, and do all kinds of other crazy stuff to them. For all we know, once a Predator reaches a certain age, or is "blooded" by the leader, these teeth are removed leaving only the fangs.  I think it'll look much better on film, and the extra teeth just make more sense. Again, (and I apologize for the crude language) you can't deny the whole "pussy mouth" thing in the original design.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I agree compleatley, who cares if the predator has diffrent style teeth, I mean the alien creature looks diffrent in each film, I dont like the design of the alien head in aliens, yet that movie rocked, so this will too.

Vekin

Vekin

It seems like some of the soilders would be a little more equipt with better weapons. Adele just had  a puny little 9mm pistol which is not going to do a damm thing against a predator or alien.

Mindfreak19

Mindfreak19

Well, to hell with the soldiers, especially those in the "Sacrificial Chamber", they are all gonna die!!! Even if they get out, we all know that either a alien or a pred will kill them. Just buying time! LOL

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

There going into a freaking pyramid, they would not pack an entire arsonel, their weapons are kind of like a "Just in case" thing, they dont expect any danger in the pyramid.

Nik

Nik

vekin actually if the pistol is shot at a aliens head it will kill it.

NarzGul

NarzGul

Man I can't wait for it come out, these trailers r driving me NUTZ!!! the new preds looked abit funny though, i don knoe abt the alien they look the same to me. Looking forward to see them in action. Somehow the preds seem to be the good guys in away. Sure pred 1 is terrifying and bad-ass but pred 2. Hey he killed most of the drug dealers and jerks man. He even spare the lil kid! I tink preds can take over the police department.LOL!!! Anyway back to AVP. I heard abt the alien queen. I hope she bust out of her cage so tat we get to see how preds could hunt her down!!! and shout "FREEZE!!! N.Y.P.D means I'M GONNA Nock Your Punk ass Down!!!"    ;D   LOL

Predgirl

Predgirl

I was wondering about the teeth issue as well.  What is the problem so the Predator has teeth now.  I recalled from Predator2 about when what his name who played Peter Keys said in the movie mentioning about the Predator has a taste for beef.  Ok for one how can the Predator chew his food without any teeth.  I believe its way better and more fearsome to the Predator and also more expressive as well, which in Featurette 2 they mentioned that about giving the Predator more expression in the face.  Would you rather have teeth or none at all and look like Mr. Tootless instead.  In my opinion I believe Anderson wanted to be original and not copy the same thing over and over from the previous movies just like AdamJZ mention this about the Aliens design always changed from Aliens up to Alien Resurrection so just be happy there is an AVP movie.  I just wanted to also say Anderson said he wanted to keep the same concept of both creatures by their way of how can I put this well like the Predators eye vision and the invisiblity and that the same, but more upgraded.

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Predgirl is right. Paul is just trying to keep things similair but make it new and give us something to look at. I mean I don't wanna see the same pred through every film, I wanna ones that look different. I think Paul wants the movies to connect, but not be a remake of past alien and pred films.  P.S. Predgirl How old are you? *Blushes like a little kid* E-mail me at Thomas_Daniell@nmhschool.org

Majin Jekku

Majin Jekku

I have a question about Charles Weyland.  This movie is actually supposed to take place in 2004 or the near future?  Correct?  Okay.  So, Aliens takes place in ????.  So many hundred(?) years from now and the Bishop android was modelled after Charles Weyland.  Right?  Well, in Alien 3, isn't that the creator of the Bishop android?  A.k.a. Charles Weyland?  But, he is known as Bishop II in the credits.  I know it's hard to see in the original Alien 3... But, in the special edition after he is hit by 85...  His flesh near his ear is bleeding red blood.  And, his ear in hanging out... o_o;  I've heard that the Bishop in Alien 3 is just another model but he bleeds red blood?  Or do the newer models bleed red blood?  So, could someone explain all this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed