Can AVP 2 multiplayer still be played?

Started by Crew Expendable, Jun 10, 2015, 05:45:02 AM

Author
Can AVP 2 multiplayer still be played? (Read 6,687 times)

KingKenny

Quote from: quijju on Jun 12, 2015, 11:27:02 PM
Lol this divisive drama is very entertaining. It is like Jerry Springer. Here's a suggestion, instead of creating these petty squabbles, work together to try to keep this game going as strong as possible.

I would, but its impossible to work with or even help certain people. When I offered suggestions and constructive criticism I was lashed out at and called an "ungrateful ****." I was cursed at for offering my opinion several times previously. Certain people are impossible to even communicate with. Even IF I was wrong, stuff like that is uncalled for. They'll see this post and say I was "complaining" and that I just wanted things my way. ::) You can check the avpunknown forums and see what really happened. I don't want that pouring over here, but it already is. :(

Almost everyone in this thread is irrelevant to what was going on with the msp, including me. It was just between two individuals that caused the split.

x-M-x

x-M-x

True, all this 'banter' is getting boring and tiresome.

AcidGlow

Time to move on from the game. It's been 14 years. Alot of the original gamers from across many forums have left this game in the dust.

Lucifero

Olde

Olde

Quote from: AcidGlow on Jun 13, 2015, 04:03:00 AM
Time to move on from the game. It's been 14 years. Alot of the original gamers from across many forums have left this game in the dust.

We do our part to keep these games going because if we don't, no one else will.

It was 14 years, almost to the day, after AVP99 was released that I started playing that game's multiplayer. And I'm extremely grateful that there were still some veterans who had stuck around because since then, we now have a tournament group, a badass modder, multiplayer map, skin, and sound packs, detailed guides, 300+ videos, and the very first recorded tournament for the game. I never thought I would've been able to have the multiplayer experiences that I did...I too thought it had been long dead. People not moving on from this game, even after 14 years, was the best thing to happen to me in my multiplayer gaming experience. I have my own issues with AvP2, but I'll always feel that people need to keep the fires of the games they love burning because one day, the games will be dead, and memories, wishes, nostalgia, and regrets will be all we have left.

x-M-x

Any AVP2 mods coming soon?  :D

Trance Pack 2.0 ? lol

Lucifero

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 13, 2015, 12:36:08 PM

Trance Pack 2.0 ? lol
why not a remake avp2 gold  for ever!

x-M-x

Quote from: Lucifero on Jun 17, 2015, 07:59:35 AM
Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 13, 2015, 12:36:08 PM

Trance Pack 2.0 ? lol
why not a remake avp2 gold  for ever!

AcidGlow... plans to make a grand return soon.

:P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed