Avp2 Single player maps

Started by Vrastal, Feb 27, 2014, 05:50:06 AM

Author
Avp2 Single player maps (Read 7,837 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 09, 2014, 11:29:08 AM
http://aliensvspredator2.filefront.com/file/Ultimate_Mappack_2;61659

Don't bother with avp2files man, gamefront/break medis KILLED IT.

Quote from: Randomizer on Jun 10, 2014, 06:19:16 AM
Didn't worked .   :( Anyway , I found it elsewhere to download but it's 1 GB and I don't know If I can wait that long for it to download...or if even my browser can download it .  :-\

You got it from this link? http://89.167.22.131/avp/ - Scroll at bottom.

Randomizer

Randomizer

No but it had the same UMP2 + all the updates ... I'll have to wait 1 day for this to download xD .

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Randomizer on Jun 10, 2014, 02:39:08 PM
  No but it had the same UMP2 + all the updates ... I'll have to wait 1 day for this to download xD .

lol 1 day ? wtf are you on ? 56k connection!?  :laugh:

This is 2014 not 1994.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Downloaded it in 30 minutes  :P ... never trust the download time bar !    :D Anyway , I'm going to have a lot of fun with this !  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Which link did you DL it from?

I think I'm going to have to get AvP2 back on my PC.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 13, 2014, 10:08:42 AM
Which link did you DL it from?

I think I'm going to have to get AvP2 back on my PC.

woah hang on a minute... you don't have AVP2 on your pc and you call your self a 'fan' ??

YOU DISGUST ME!!! GET OUT NOW NOW!! NAOW!!! I TELL YOU!

LoL

Randomizer

Randomizer

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 13, 2014, 05:40:51 PM
woah hang on a minute... you don't have AVP2 on your pc and you call your self a 'fan' ??

I got a new PC this year. The amount of times I have reinstalled and replayed this game is ridiculous!  :P

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

Ahh UMP! There is a problem with the pack however, the game has a limited amount of .Dat files that it recognizes so usually when you upload a handful of certain maps from the map pack the game crashes or either doesn't transmit them when you host a dedicated server. Regardless we should set up a vent or teamspeak and get together to play this beast!

Randomizer

Randomizer

A friend of mine which really likes trying lots of mods for different games ( he finished a TON of mods for half-life and for Stalker:SoC ) wants to download UMP 2  mainly because he wants to play the maps for singleplayer . I say it's not worth it , downloading 1 GB just for these maps...
  Crash Land
Fear 1
Fear 2
Friendly Welcome
Gas Facility
Morlock
snoball-pred1
snoball-pred2
Temple of the Worm

What do you think ?

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

Quote from: Randomizer on Jun 30, 2014, 05:36:54 PM
  Crash Land
Fear 1
Fear 2
Friendly Welcome
Gas Facility
Morlock
snoball-pred1
snoball-pred2
Temple of the Worm

What do you think ?
The Fear maps are fantastic.  Crash land is a skrimish so not that much adventure (I think). Friendly Welcome is a car chase, very interesting. Gas facility has its own audio files and Morlock I don't remember... Snoball Preds are great and I think Temple of the Worm is a skrimish. There are more maps but you might have to locate them individually. UMP2 was more emphasized for multiplayer I think..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed