Favorite Multiplayer level? Most hated multiplayer level?

Started by XenoHunter5669, Jun 17, 2009, 09:12:29 PM

Author
Favorite Multiplayer level? Most hated multiplayer level? (Read 5,434 times)

XenoHunter5669

I always played as an Alien. I think thats worth posting, different maps are more favorable to different species. My  favorite map was Leadworks, to me, it was always had very fast passed gameplay, ton of action. Hated Auriga, super cheesy for aliens, hanging on the wall by the drop ship. Over and over I would find myself either the only or one of very few aliens actually playing. HATE CHEESE BALLS!

Lone Warrior

Loved Alley and Colony, hated Auriga.

KingKenny

I don't really have a favorite multiplayer map.

The worst multiplayer map is dm_reservoir. There is no dispute over this one either. The spawn points are roughly 5 feet apart from each other in this map; making broken gameplay and lots of spawn killing (far worse than any of the other default AvP2 multiplayer maps). For that reason alone, dm_reservoir is the worst multiplayer map.

Private Hudson

My faves are Leadworks and Colony, while I hate Reservoir and Auriga.

Nobody

My fav's DM_THE_THING

Spinnaz

have to go with Leadworks and Quarantine for my favorites.

can't really think of any levels I could say i could hate maybe reservoir or colony.

randy4321

Compound(cheap predator players ad worm spammer killers)  was the worst and SuK-Stronghold was the best

Awgustas

Favourite:
Quarantine
Depot
Compound
Leadworks

I HATE these:
Colony
Reservoir
Auriga (especially this one)

RavagerDX

I always play as a Runner and I really like Leadworks. Small corridors and fast Aliens fit together! :)
I really HATE Compound as an Alien. An open map so it's easy to get shot, and the surface isn't flat, so everytime you pounce you pounce against the ground.
I also love that custom map 'Castaway'.

randy4321

Quote from: RavagerDX on Jun 26, 2009, 12:06:26 PM
I always play as a Runner and I really like Leadworks. Small corridors and fast Aliens fit together! :)
I really HATE Compound as an Alien. An open map so it's easy to get shot, and the surface isn't flat, so everytime you pounce you pounce against the ground.
agreed'd sorry to get off topic but ravager ur sig how did u cut out those parts of screens and put em together so neatly?

RavagerDX

Quote from: randy4321 on Jun 26, 2009, 09:50:20 PM
agreed'd sorry to get off topic but ravager ur sig how did u cut out those parts of screens and put em together so neatly?
Messing around with Paint Shop Pro 7 (and using the 'feathering' function or whatever it's called) for a couple of days untill I'm satisfied. :P

randy4321

Quote from: RavagerDX on Jun 27, 2009, 07:11:35 AM
Quote from: randy4321 on Jun 26, 2009, 09:50:20 PM
Messing around with Paint Shop Pro 7 (and using the 'feathering' function or whatever it's called) for a couple of days untill I'm satisfied. :P
nice ill check it out

chupacabras acheronsis

HATE: quarantinoob, auriga, reservoir, colony, and everything played in excess.

love: fury151, inspacenoonecanhearyouscream, and everything but the ones above.

Kimarhi

I liked Auriga because the design keeps marines and preds from backpedaling faster than you can run, and it is good for cornering people.

My favorite would be Leadworks for pretty much the same reason.

As a prae, I hated any of the wide open maps. 

DragonBossk

My fav maps in order:
Leadworks
Colony
Quarantine
Alley
Depot

worst maps:
Reservoir
Lucifers_fate
Compound
Auriga

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed