Upcoming mod

Started by jegu, Sep 06, 2008, 09:12:51 AM

Author
Upcoming mod (Read 3,817 times)

Huol

Huol

The grab should be a lot slower.

I wonder if you could make it so you grab and then you have to press the mouse button to actually kill them?

After a certain time without killing them, they break free.

jegu

jegu

Wouldn't work so well in MP. SP maybe.

jegu

jegu

Due to major break on any updated, I shall give few screenshots to show that the project is still alive. Hope you enjoy.

United States Colonial Marine Corp posing in a bar.

Viva la Iraq!

Explosion last steps

Welcome to the jungle, we got what you need. A set of wristblades for your head, that is.

Patrolling the city, day and night. Your friendly neighbourhood Predator.

Amazingly, I managed to create a shockwave effect for explosions for this crappy TALON engine.

Once bit more progress is made, perhaps a trailer or teaser shall be released.

Seems like I never posted it here, but a relatively old video:

Xhan

Xhan

Nice... you could simply use the pistol alt FX for a shockwave, all it would take is scaling it up and adjusting the speed to whatever you wanted.... It's what I used for self destruction shockwave.

jegu

jegu

Didn't consider the possibility.

Anyways, the shockwave pretty much indicates how far you will get damaged by the explosion, the power of shockwave usually knocks you down AJL mod style.

As for everything else, the mod has already altered AvP2 completely, nothing of old gameplay is left, maybe except the gametypes, but there will definately be fresh ones.

Xhan

Xhan

Sounds good jegu, can't wait.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Quotethe mod has already altered AvP2 completely, nothing of old gameplay is left, maybe except the gametypes, but there will definately be fresh ones.
If It,s completely different from the original avp2, then I might consider to install It again.

jegu

jegu

It is... apart from seeing old levels at server list... There will be new levels just for the mod though.

If our team has got time, we are going to try to make free-roam type of Singleplayer. You have for example 10km area divided into 5 smaller areas which you can travel back and forth. But that thing is later on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed