Open world or Linear set path?

Started by Private Hudson, Oct 05, 2008, 09:41:45 AM

Would you rather have an Open world to explore (Oblivion) or a basic set path(Final Fantasy)?

Open World
Set Path
Author
Open world or Linear set path? (Read 1,860 times)

Private Hudson

Simple enough question. I for one would prefer an Open world so that I could tackle my missions anyway I see fit or go off the beaten path and explore for a bit.

An-Alien

An-Alien

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 05, 2008, 09:41:45 AM
Simple enough question. I for one would prefer an Open world so that I could tackle my missions anyway I see fit or go off the beaten path and explore for a bit.

Open world. Kind of like GTA except in alien form. ;D

Predator755

Definitely open world! Its really hard to compete with doing whatever the heck you want and not having to do everything the game wants you to.
Plus, it allows you to perhaps get better equipment and skills before tackling a tough mission. Very effecient and fun!

marky

marky

Open world off course! Who haven't dreamed of being an alien exploring a planet... and MAKE THE HIVE LARGER!!!!!! Mvuhahahah!

Deathbearer

Quote from: An-Alien on Oct 09, 2008, 12:16:07 AM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 05, 2008, 09:41:45 AM

Open world. Kind of like GTA except in alien form. ;D

I like this option XD but make it first person like Oblivion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed