Recent posts

Alien Films / Alien Queen length?
Last post by (Bad Blood) - Today at 12:54:20 AM
Hello friends! I'm curious, mainly because I can't find the info literally anywhere. What is the length of the Queen? I know she is 14 feet tall on average, but no mention of her Length tip to tail. Any information on this would be appreciated. Thank you! As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.
General Alien-Predator Merchandise / Re: NECA - Alien Romulus
Last post by SiL - Today at 12:49:07 AM
Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Yesterday at 10:28:52 PMNot to spoil anything, AVOID FURTHER  READING FOR POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Spoiler
There was said to be a certain additional creature the by-product of the Romulus's lab experiments that appears in the third act, is it likely figure for such a creature from the movie would be unveiled for a later date after the movie releases?
[close]
You can put things in spoiler tags using the black and yellow biohazard button.
FX's Alien Series / Re: Noah Hawley Explains Why ‘...
Last post by SiL - Today at 12:48:01 AM
That's not an Alien.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by SM - Today at 12:43:52 AM
Biehn - I shoulda Alan Smitheed that shit.
Alien³ looks damn good in 4K, with the "Legacy Cut" fan project, not much else of interest though.
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Yesterday at 06:51:52 PMScott Wine :P

https://i.ibb.co/SnfcNjr/960x0-2.jpg

A Good Year 2 : A Better Year announcement coming.

Also
Truth, justice and the American way.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 12:25:34 AM
Looks absolutely f**king gooorgeous.
Disappointing "Alien Day" but cosmicly worthwhile, if it is the price to pay for this project.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Nostromo - Today at 12:10:17 AM
"Isabela Merced Says Alien: Romulus Is Authentic To The First Alien"

Lol, this line is getting old, seems used before every comic, book, game and movie. I'd say the hit rate is about 20%, probably less, but much better as of late I think, loved Aliens: Dark Descent.

Just re-watched the Romulus trailer again, it's so reminiscent of Covenant, with the cliche open the door scream.

Hopefully it pans out. Been calling for a space station Alien setting since....AVP2?

Still loved Covenant and Prometheus.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez working on ne...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 12:01:59 AM
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed