Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,411 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Vepariga on May 02, 2013, 09:41:49 PM
I like james camerons Avatar. I like the characters and Nateri looks cool with the warpaint.

Yeah warpaint, I feel you. ;)

MMO RPG awaken something in like this hidden drive I've got 1825 EGO yet it isn't enough I'm going at a level up rate of 100 per day, it's the same for Silkroad, I've got no problem grinding.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Every Micheal Bay movie is a huge guilty pleasure of mine.

Spoiler
Except for Bad Boys (both the first and second) and the first Transformers, those I will always say were good. :P
[close]

Quote from: Vepariga on May 02, 2013, 09:41:49 PM
I like james camerons Avatar.

Yup, love that movie too.

Terx2

Terx2

Energy drinks have no effect on me. They just taste horrible to me.

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 01, 2013, 12:23:28 AM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 29, 2013, 11:29:29 AM
Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 28, 2013, 05:40:59 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Apr 28, 2013, 08:56:31 AM
I tend to not like girls that wear geek/pop culture shirts or clothing but know shit all about it. Like girl wearing a superman shirt and im like 'good ol'Kal-El" "Whos that?"

*snort*

another I saw wearing a Bioshock shirt,over heard her saying that she hasnt played any of them just likes the look of it. *face plants*

whatevs..

Yup.
Such people irritate me to the point where, in person,  I've entered this warped state where I am the only true fan of franchises I like, and no matter how much people know or what they say they are just f*cking posers and wannabees.

What have I become?

I wore my "peace through superior firepower" shirt to an air show in 2008. I was looking at some stuff for sell when the vendor told me he liked my t-shirt. I told him thanks. He then went on to ask in a doubtful tone of voice if I knew what it was from. Not only did I tell him it was from Aliens, but I started rattling off the M-41A statistics. Put him in his place alright  :laugh:.

That was one of my civilian shirts I wore to our pre mobilization training. 

One of my battles came up to me and saw the design and was like, "Dude Halo!  Awesome!"

And I was like, "f**k no Aliens."  And stared at him until he went away.  Motherf**ker didn't know either franchise.

Its odd that the cafepress one I got is comfortable as shit.  I didn't want to bring it to Africa as a civilian shirt because I was afraid what would happen to it.

I've noticed that the national guard battalion I deployed with have an assortment of random shirts.  Cobra from GIJOE, Umbrella Corps, obviously batman,spiderman, and Supes, Weyland Yutani, and even an Armacham Technology Corporation shirt.  People think that last one is legit because that game isn't as popular as others are and think its a PMC shirt.

When I dressed up as Albert Wesker for a dress up day at school to come as your favourite villain. Everyone thought I was the Terminator for the entire day. Only a hand full of people got it :(

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Terx2 on May 05, 2013, 03:03:46 AM

I tend to not like girls that wear geek/pop culture shirts or clothing but know shit all about it. Like girl wearing a superman shirt and im like 'good ol'Kal-El" "Whos that?"

*snort*

another I saw wearing a Bioshock shirt,over heard her saying that she hasnt played any of them just likes the look of it. *face plants*

whatevs..

Yup.
Such people irritate me to the point where, in person,  I've entered this warped state where I am the only true fan of franchises I like, and no matter how much people know or what they say they are just f*cking posers and wannabees.

What have I become?

I wore my "peace through superior firepower" shirt to an air show in 2008. I was looking at some stuff for sell when the vendor told me he liked my t-shirt. I told him thanks. He then went on to ask in a doubtful tone of voice if I knew what it was from. Not only did I tell him it was from Aliens, but I started rattling off the M-41A statistics. Put him in his place alright  :laugh:.

One of my battles came up to me and saw the design and was like, "Dude Halo!  Awesome!"

And I was like, "f**k no Aliens."  And stared at him until he went away.  Motherf**ker didn't know either franchise.

Its odd that the cafepress one I got is comfortable as shit.  I didn't want to bring it to Africa as a civilian shirt because I was afraid what would happen to it.

I've noticed that the national guard battalion I deployed with have an assortment of random shirts.  Cobra from GIJOE, Umbrella Corps, obviously batman,spiderman, and Supes, Weyland Yutani, and even an Armacham Technology Corporation shirt.  People think that last one is legit because that game isn't as popular as others are and think its a PMC shirt.

When I dressed up as Albert Wesker for a dress up day at school to come as your favourite villain. Everyone thought I was the Terminator for the entire day. Only a hand full of people got it :(

Punch their heart out through their back, that will teach 'em.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: King Rathalos on May 05, 2013, 03:09:00 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on May 05, 2013, 03:03:46 AM

*snort*

whatevs..

Yup.

What have I become?

Punch their heart out through their back, that will teach 'em.

I did take off my sunglass's and they got freaked out by my eyes. Fools haven't heard of contacts before ;D I did bring some T-virus soft drink and just sat next to the people who got it and made a few jokes on how bad they're costumes were.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm a guy who likes his orchestra type music. I don't have much love for any other kind of music besides some country, Johnny Cash, some Frank Sinatra and some rock/metal here and there. I'm mostly an orchestra guy.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I have a HS friend that was the same way.  I used to give him shit for it all the time.  BUT, I was playing.  Nobody else would say anything because he was like 6'5" and 265lbs and was pretty beastly.  Somebody you wouldn't think would be into orchestra/classical.  Our HS football coach tried everything he could to get him to play football.  Couldn't ever get him.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I have recently discovered quite a liking for red wine but I can't get into white wine or any other alcoholic.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm into just about anything that will get me trashed.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I rarely listen to music without headphones or ear buds.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 06, 2013, 09:43:34 AM
I'm a guy who likes his orchestra type music. I don't have much love for any other kind of music besides some country, Johnny Cash, some Frank Sinatra and some rock/metal here and there. I'm mostly an orchestra guy.
Same as you bud, mostly.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I take great pride in two of my favourite military marches.

The first one being "Blue Bonnets over the Border". The march of the Toronto Scottish Regiment in which my great uncle served in a corporal in WW2 from the Battle of Britain to the Liberation of Holland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI1Tg0CsYU4#

The second one being "Braganza". The march of the Queen's York Rangers in which I was a part of (Army Cadet Corp) from being double promoted from trooper to master corporal, to the good times of being a sergeant before I aged out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjzXwdmT_8c#

Charles Xavier

AliceApocalypse

I am participating in a Flash Mob on Saturday, a little nervous lol it's my first one.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NslWB3glglU#ws

Many probably associate "The Green Leaves of Summer" with Inglorious Bastards. I on the other hand actually associate it a lot more with The Alamo (1960). I've never even seen all of IB yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njKLdjloQ9k#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed