Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,356 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

huh, i love the smell of gasoline. i really wish i could drink that stuff. it's mesmerizing.

fry1236

fry1236

Maybe I'm allergic to it ?  ??? that would explain the.....Lose of ability to breath.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

In the spirit of Chinese New Year I went and looked up my Eastern sign. I'm a Metal Goat.

QuoteMetal Goats are tough on the outside, fragile inside. Those close to Metal Goats understand and accept this. Metal Goats are very cultural and they're most appreciative of the arts.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 25, 2012, 07:24:45 AM
In the spirit of Chinese New Year I went and looked up my Eastern sign. I'm a Metal Goat.

QuoteMetal Goats are tough on the outside, fragile inside. Those close to Metal Goats understand and accept this. Metal Goats are very cultural and they're most appreciative of the arts.
Also a metal goat

Lie

Lie

When I was 3 - 5 I loved Scooby Doo but around 7 - 10 and onwards I had a deep hatred for that show. whenever it came on I would change the channel as fast as I could, I have no idea why but I remember loving and hating that show at the same. Now I'm just confused by my past feeling and cause my age I'll never really care for it again. But I know I like the one with Batman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txsCM6QtEEc#

This is awesome, kids have got it good. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWvYN4ftNHs#noexternalembed

On second thought I change my mind on that last bit, songs awesome sounds like something Evanesence would play.

fry1236

fry1236

I'm scared of flies near my head area.

CSM101

CSM101

QuoteWhen I was 3 - 5 I loved Scooby Doo but around 7 - 10 and onwards I had a deep hatred for that show. whenever it came on I would change the channel as fast as I could, I have no idea why but I remember loving and hating that show at the same.
It was the same for me when it came to cartoons. I started thinking nah this is a bit childish now; as far as scooby doo goes though.

I like the original first and second series but when that ended it was just never the same. From that point onwards all the scooby doo cartoons were dreadful, and they introduced those stupid characters; scooby dum and of course scrappy doo! ::)

Then they even made this series with celebrities and other cartoon characters in; what was Cher thinking :P

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Always loved villains from movies even as a child.  When I was 6, I had this utter fascination with Jafar from Disney's Aladdin.   

chupacabras acheronsis

it is a well known fact that the villain is one hundred times more interesting than the main character in every single disney movie. it's like a rule.

from Maleficient to Mother Gothel, they are all much more complex and entertaining to watch.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Espeshily when they sing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyS3weMlxLA#
Damn it Frollo you sound amazeing...

fry1236

fry1236

I'm petrified of deep water  :-[

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 27, 2012, 06:08:20 AM

you don't want to sleep.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 27, 2012, 06:16:27 AM

you don't want to sleep.

FYI I sooo didn't just scream at that pic and I full on turn blue and panic when I'm near a pool. Even worse with rivers and the sea  :o

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

you don't want to sleep.

Is that some sort of f**kin' Eel? :-X

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

you don't want to sleep.

I'll add that to the list of reasons why I won't go in the ocean.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed