Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,288 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 03, 2011, 09:31:53 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 03, 2011, 09:03:50 PM
use the Oxygen Destroyer on you
There was a bursting as of an exploded bladder, a slushy nastiness as of a cloven sunfish, a stench as of a thousand opened graves, and a sound that the chronicler would not put on paper. For an instant the thread was befouled by an acrid and blinding green cloud, and then there was only a venomous seething astern. But just as Bat Chain Puller tasted his victory, --God in heaven!-- the scattered plasticity of that nameless sky-spawn was nebulously recombining in its hateful original form, whilst its distance widened every second as the chain gained impetus from Bat's pulling.

As the ardent bat being was driving away, a deep, unspeakable voice came from that horrific son of the nameless Chaos and it pronounced such terrifying words no one would dare to say again.

To'koraa Geakhlf Ch'dra Ehiswrh Okwrn.

That's was quite nice. (In a Cthulhu Mad-Libs kinda way)

You are a rebellious man! But Godzilla 1997 can no more stand next to the original than the above cut and paste mockery can stand next to Lovecraft's epic tale of the green, sticky spawn of the stars.

Godzilla vs Cthulhu. Now there's some fan fic ...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Godzilla 1997? Did Toho make that as a "just incase movie"?

Spoiler
[close]

Cap. Fitzgerald

Couple facts:
I always say thank you when someone does something for me. Especially in person.
I will always hold the door open for people
I always let Ladies in first, even letting strangers cut me off walking down the street
I can touch my head to my toes in a butterfly stretch.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

you suave motherf**k.

Cap. Fitzgerald

*shrugs*
People call me a gentleman when I do said stuff but I am what I am.
I feel it is my duty as not only a man but a person to show the upmost respect and kindness to women.
And the door holding is a desire to show kindness to others and hope it might rub off
Like the saying goes, I'm trying to be a good example because I don't feel like being a warning

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I do all of those things except let strangers cut me off. f**k dat.

Oh, but I just plain can't do that last one.  :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 03, 2011, 10:04:49 PM
Godzilla 1997
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k#
Spoiler
;D ;D ;D
[close]

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 03, 2011, 10:04:49 PM
Godzilla vs Cthulhu. Now there's some fan fic ...
Nah, that'd be too short of a text. The moment they meet Godzilla is doomed.

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 03, 2011, 10:43:49 PM
Godzilla 1997? Did Toho make that as a "just incase movie"?
No, but I remember one from 1998. Now that was a good motion picture. ;) :P

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 04, 2011, 07:00:28 AM
I always say thank you when someone does something for me. Especially in person.
I will always hold the door open for people
I always let Ladies in first, even letting strangers cut me off walking down the street
Dude...
...Why we so similar. :o

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

My friends always come to me for advice for things like relationships and other life situations. I did that in high school and still do it now.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Chronic fetish for B&W striped shirts on the ladehz. Preferably longsleeve.

Also Staedler Pigment Liners. 0.3-0.5. Indelible. Lightfast. GuUUUuuuh.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha. I've just been reminded about this. At a party a few years back, I'd been kissing a girl. I'm not sure how it happened but I somehow ended up texting who I thought was this girl, turned out I'd been texting the completely wrong number, texting a lad from college. He thought we'd been kissing all night xD That was so funny.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

If were going to talk fetishes I might as well go.

*sigh*

Spoiler
Cute girls with glasses...don't judge me! :'(
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Though we shall go no deeper. Remember that it is forbidden to talk about fetishes here.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jul 04, 2011, 05:06:27 PM
Chronic fetish for B&W striped shirts on the ladehz. Preferably longsleeve.

had to.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 04, 2011, 09:17:46 PM
Though we shall go no deeper. Remember that it is forbidden to talk about fetishes here.
Being in the rec area and all, shouldn't that rely on mod enforcement? None of these are near abnormal or inappropriately sexual for the forums.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I didn't know how to bike, nor cared to, until very recently. After two days, I got the hang of it and I found myself enjoying it a lot.

Damn myself.  This is going to cut away from my "Burning my retinas into the laptop" time.

Sharp Sticks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed