Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,261 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

QuoteThey've been talking about remaking it for about 3 to 4 years now, hopefully the longer it takes the better it'll be.

It'll never happen unfortunantly. The amount of work and money they would have to put into a faithful remake vs what they could expect to sell would mean that they would actually lose a lot of money on it. It's a non starter.

Besides, although I'd love to see it happen, I'd rather they left it alone. I hate the FF games from the PS2 onwards, largely because of the 3D worlds. And they'd end up voicing everyone as well which would no doubt piss a lot of people off.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: AvatarIII on Feb 17, 2011, 11:15:01 AM

Quote from: Spartan113 on Feb 17, 2011, 11:11:55 AM
Dude, not bad. Sounds very original.

Got a question though. Why does the AI want to make artificial wormholes?

2 reasons really
1) it wants to spread, because it has remnants of a human personality, and as such has similar base motives to humans, curiosity, the desire to propagate etc.
2) it discovered evidence of alien life and wants to find it, it's a little bit like the borg in that respect, although much more subtle,

Ahhhhhh. Sounds interesting. If you get anywhere on it let me know.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 17, 2011, 11:20:10 AM
My project I've got going is called Fatale.

Spoiler
OMG SOI SOI SOI SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION
[close]

If you're interested in jumping on the wagon, I would recommend starting here. (Link contains first three episode scripts and series/character information)

I've gone pretty in-depth with it so far within the thread's many pages, and I've currently released up to episode 5 to the people. If you want more information on it, or you want to 'subscribe' to getting new scripts via PM, just tell me.

Spoiler
SOI SOI.. SOI... SOI.... SOI..... SOIIIIIII ROFLCOPTER HAS SLOWN TO A STOP
[close]

Alright, man. I'll swing by that link tomorrow. But now I must get some sleep. Night guys!

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 17, 2011, 10:30:03 AM
FF7 will never be replaced. Never.

I think the same for 7, 8 and 9.

Those three games had the best stories by far I think.

Truely epic and emotional.

I would kill to see them on a newer system. haha.

(But  I also fear they might take away what made them great)

However I still play them, all of them are installed on my ps3 hahaha.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I can raise my right eyebrow.
But not my left.

But all it takes is my right to do a perfect "SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: RazorSlash on Feb 17, 2011, 11:55:54 PM
I can raise my right eyebrow.
But not my left.

But all it takes is my right to do a perfect "SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

Hahaha i can use either eyebrow and I look like the rock when I do it, or so am I told.  :D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I need to be in charge when it comes to a group of friends I just... need to be alpha...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Live action movies don't make me cry but then I see something animated like The Land Before Time or Elfen Lied and I cry rivers.

Lie

Lie

The Land Before Time;

Yeah man I cried, I was about 4 watching that film like 7 times a day his mothers death got me everytime, and when Sarah was going the wrong way.

Elfen Lied; I had little emotional break down after Kurama's death :D, it's just that image of what his life could of been like that just got to me. If Nana had died I would still be crying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXy4BDnfRUs#

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am a itanrhe (Good luck unscrambling that it's not a word in the English dictionary) if you can figure it out on your own you get my undying love pm if you figure it out except that one member I told already... you know who you are...

The PredBen

The PredBen

My eyes switch from a light goldish brown to a brownish green. I guess thats happens a lot when you have hazel eyes. Or, at least, thats what people tell me.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Feb 19, 2011, 09:21:02 PM
My eyes switch from a light goldish brown to a brownish green. I guess thats happens a lot when you have hazel eyes. Or, at least, thats what people tell me.

Yeah. Mine go from dark brown to a yellow color, particularly if I'm angry.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

My eyes are always going to from a deep green to a deep blue.

I remeber when it first happened when I was six. My mom said wow look at your blue eyes. I said they were green and she said they're blue. I went to the bathroom to check and what do you know. I had blue eyes.

Two years later they went back to green. They have been changing ever since. Fricken wierd.

Its like my eyes can't make up there mind be blond haired with green eyes or with blue eyes.

From what i could tell its somthing to do with my chromsomes or somthing. Genetic wise. I haven't really looked into it.

My dad has it too, as well as my cousin Adam.

So its on my dads side of the family.

Truely wierd.

Cap. Fitzgerald

My eyes have always been dark brown.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

My eyes are very dark brown also almost black which gave me the short lived nick name Michael Myers sister

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 20, 2011, 06:28:54 AM
My eyes are very dark brown also almost black which gave me the short lived nick name Michael Myers sister

Why havent you posted a pic of yourself lately? The last time I saw you was on myspace back in 2007.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed