Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,253 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on May 21, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
Picking back up my Married with Children marathon. I'll make it through the series yet. Just Finished:

Season 3 Episode 14 - A Three Job, No Income Family 

Oh man, I had forgot Pauly Shore was in that one. "You pulled another Burger Boner".   :D

I used to watch that show back when it first aired. The only episode I truly remember is the one when one my fav bands, Anthrax were on it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Handmaid's Tale Season 2 Episode 1
Great to see this show back, but holy crap that was a dark start

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Prez on May 21, 2018, 01:06:40 AMI used to watch that show back when it first aired. The only episode I truly remember is the one when one my fav bands, Anthrax were on it.

They were snowed in, got hungry and ate the mystery package in the fridge. "Wow, the colours. The colours."  :D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Plebs Season 4 Episode 8
The best episode of this season, but too little too late sadly. Im definitely done with this

TheRaven

TheRaven

Star Trek: TNG.

what can I say, I like watching re-runs of star trek sometimes an when theres nothin else on, it's always entertaining.

Baron Von Marlon

Benidorm turns out to be quite good.
Does make me wanna go on vacation at a sunny all-inclusive resort.

Huggs

Huggs

Married with Children - Season 7 episode 10

Death of a Shoe Salesman

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Another series I finished lately - Training Day. Sadly I wasn't that impressed. Much like the Lethal Weapon series, it was mostly just generic. Bill Paxton was decent but he honestly didn't have a lot to work with, and everything else about the show was entirely forgettable. Big shame.

Also watched the Miami Vice pilot, "Brother's Keeper". Been meaning to have another run through this show - one of my all-time favourites - for a while and I finally caved last night. Some of the acting from the supporting cast is a touch ropey at times, but it's dripping with that unmistakable style and I was impressed with just how well-shot some of it is - there's some amazing, very movie-like cinematography. It also practically invented the practice of playing out scenes to a musical soundtrack... and how prevalent is that now?

All that said... as great as this episode is, it really only hints at how utterly excellent the show could be later on.

Incidentally, there's supposedly a modern remake of Vice in the works, too. As something that's dear to me, I really hope they do a better job of it than Lethal Weapon and Training Day.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

I usually supernatural or horror shows, so recently I have been watching Wynonna Earp, its actually quite funny but the "revenants" are not exactly tough.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Good Place Season 2 Episodes 12-13
A fantastic series I cant wait for Season 3 now

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yeah, The Good Place is great. Not something to come to mid-season though, there's a tonne of narrative in there.

I just watched the latest Silicon Valley. Finally a really funny episode for the first time this season, aaaaand... It's the season finale. Second really disappointing season in a row, but this episode almost makes it worthwhile. Really, they need to keep the quality on this level for longer or just finish the show IMO.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Gotham Season 3 Episode 1
Finally able to watch this season thanks to Netflix. Ill just be behind for awhile lol

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Blindspot Season 3 Episodes 19-22
They really have stretched this series beyond where they needed to

Prez

Prez

Fortitude Season 1 episode 3

I love Stanley Tucci!!! I think my love of Carpenter's The Thing always makes any thriller set in a remote frozen environment a winner for me.

Baron Von Marlon

Arrested Development
Watched a few episodes of the new season. Quite average so far.
Nothing fun happened yet and I'm bored to death with the Trump related stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed