Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,127 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

only 3 eps left till I polish off Sleepy Hollow season 1.  :)

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Four

Box Cutter
Thirty-Eight Snub
Open House
Bullet Points

Oh boy what a great start to the fourth season. I can already feel the tension in the air. This is gonna be a good one, that's for sure. I had to laugh when Walt bought the gun off Bobby from Supernatural :laugh:.

I loved the scene when he put on the hat and was approaching Gus' house and got the phone call. The tension was through the roof. Gus has eyes everywhere. Also I can't stand Marie. The less I see of her, the better. Her crazy kleptomania at those open houses didn't do me any favors. I kinda had to just roll my eyes and get through it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 22, 2014, 03:23:00 PM
Also I can't stand Marie. The less I see of her, the better. Her crazy kleptomania at those open houses didn't do me any favors. I kinda had to just roll my eyes and get through it.

In other words...

Spoiler
jesuschristmarie
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

:laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

The klepto stuff was odd (I kind of thought they were going to drop it after the first season, to be honest), but overall I actually quite liked Marie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 22, 2014, 08:41:48 PM
The klepto stuff was odd (I kind of thought they were going to drop it after the first season, to be honest), but overall I actually quite liked Marie.

"Wipe in circles! It'll streak if you don't!"  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Yes! Stuff like that is why I love her. :D

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Four

Shotgun
Cornered

Two pretty good episodes. Lots of Jesse & Mike. Oh, and shovel cam. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

First Blood

First Blood

Roomba cam was the best thus far.

Rong

Rong

Review with Forest McNeil. Ep 1

Bahahahahhahaha holy shit.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

BANE the tv show

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Four

Problem Dog
Hermanos
Bug
Salud

I loved these episodes. They were very good; particularly Hermanos. Seeing a little origin for Gus was really cool. And it was an inspired choice to cast Steve Bauer as a drug kingpin.

Nightmare Asylum

Ohhohoho, I cannot wait to hear your reaction once you finish up the season!

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Four

Crawl Space
End Times
Face Off

And with that, it's done. This was probably the most tense and high stakes season to date. I loved every goddamn minute of it. Walter continues to evolve. Jesse continues to grow as a character. The back four episodes were some of the best the show had to offer. That last shot...had a feeling Walt was the one who poisoned Brock. It was a brilliant gamble though that paid off. Curious to see where this goes now that a certain character is out of the picture.

I won /10

Rong

Rong

Halt and Catch fire ep 1 - 3

"The series is set in the early 1980s and depicts a fictionalized insider's view of the personal computer revolution. The show's title refers to the fictitious machine code instruction Halt and Catch Fire"

Don't know what to think about this, has potential being AMC, Lee Pace pisses me off, Scoot McNairy is great as usual, Mackenzie Davis is not bad, it has a great soundtrack being set in the 80's and all .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6LXh4iPws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed