Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,211 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Lol, the irony of having a "lesbian" duo perform.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LOL

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

BERING SEA GOLD (Friday night)

Watching this and Gold Rush gives me gold fever just by watching it. Nome is one helluva place to live, everything is so expensive, the sea can break you like its nothing and can give you nothing as well. This year the Christine Rose is just killing the competition, but they are the biggest and most experienced crew out there (up to almost 700 ounces so far, DAMN!). I always anticipate new episodes every week, next week looks great too!

Urusei Yatsura (tonight)
Always great, no other explanation needed!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Episode 6

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Space Dandy-Episodes 4 & 5

Episode 4 is probably the only time the zombie apocalypse has never been shitty, alone, or depressing. Loved all the (albeit blatant) nods to the Romero films. :laugh: Episode 5 was great too, really cute, funny and at times sentimental episode. :)

This and Kill la Kill pretty much make up my week of fun shows that always get me in a hyped up mood in their own ways.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic-Season 4, Episodes 12&13

Anything with Pinkie Pie I love and goddamn it Rarity you so ridiculous. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 09, 2014, 05:27:48 AM
Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Episode 6

http://gyazo.com/8d4a78964a6392e26b4964ad185f1e49.gif

Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Episode 8

Eva

Eva

This weekends episode of True Detective was a bit... out there... :P

I certainly didn't expect the characters to suddenly finds themselves in an episode of Sons Of Anarchy, re-enacting the shoot out at The OK Corral as undercover cops. I hope the show returns to the tone and atmosphere established so well in the first 3 episodes.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Eva on Feb 11, 2014, 08:41:55 AM
This weekends episode of True Detective was a bit... out there... :P

I certainly didn't expect the characters to suddenly finds themselves in an episode of Sons Of Anarchy, re-enacting the shoot out at The OK Corral as undercover cops. I hope the show returns to the tone and atmosphere established so well in the first 3 episodes.

I'll be catching the encore tomorrow.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Episode 9-12

I CALLED IT. I KNEW IT WAS COMING. BSG OTP

Nightmare Asylum

Awh yiss

And it only gets better.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Got a nice surprise while surfing the channel guide last night and found a three hour special episode of Bering Sea Gold with bonus scenes and info! Seeing how the Christine Rose got a new back-hoe on the barge was neat.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

True Detective S01 E04 "Who Goes There?"

Dat acting

Dat dialogue

Dat tracking shot

UNF

Rong

Rong

Space dandy ep 6

All about surfing and hunting aliens, all on a planet with a never ending war, the final sequence is awesome, next ep looks interesting.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Appalachian Outlaws - season finale

Great episode to end the season! Mike Ross unfortunately lost a lot of his 'sang but still managed to get damn near 100 pounds from his land, now it is tapped out tho. Then the Kentucky moonshiners spent 1,400$ a pound for some select, rare ginseng from the poachers. Finally the Georgia guy got around $30K to take home for his family. Can't wait to start diggin next autumn!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed