Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,118 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 04, 2013, 08:22:44 PMOooh, that's intriguing.

There's definitely more to him than meets the eye. ;)

Keep in mind that the show's working on a limited budget, so some of the creatures might not look as animalistic as they should.

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, that's to be expected. Still, I thought the effects in the first season were quite good.

Oh, on the topic of the first season, I really liked the portrayal of the vampires. That episode was a lot of fun to watch.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Ah, that's the episode where the Colt first showed up, right? :)

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, that's the one :)

First Blood

First Blood

Ah, the Colt. ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

There was even talks about a spin-off about Samuel Colt back in the day.

Superman: The Animated Series

S01E01 - The Last Son of Krypton, Part 1
S01E02 - The Last Son of Krypton, Part 2
S01E03 - The Last Son of Krypton, Part 3

An excellent origin story for Superman. :)

It also seems like Man of Steel borrowed some visuals from the show.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Go to hell, MoS.

Nightmare Asylum

Caprica S1E-8-9 'Ghosts in the Machine' and 'End of Line'

Finally sat down and popped this in again, and I am glad that I did. Thus far Caprica has been a very, very slow burn, but this midseason (midseires, actually) finale really picked up the pace and played a lot of important cards in very interesting ways. I can't wait to see how all of this comes together down the line.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Maison Ikkoku - Volume 5 Disc 1 Episode 2 (Had a really long title and can't remember it).

A brief overview of the episode is that Kyoko Otanashi sees something in the new tenant at Ikkoku that reminds her of Soichiro, her deceased husband. Meanwhile, Godai and Mitaka are fearing that Kyoko maybe in love with him and not them.

First Blood

First Blood

Burn Notice Season Six

Last Rites
Under the Gun
Split Decision
Shock Wave
Reunion

Never thought I'd see the day when Renny Harlin would direct an episode. And Bruce Campbell will be awesome...forever.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

That show never did seem to jump the shark. Actually glad they are ending it before it gets bad.
Tons of fun.

Law & Order SVU
Lots of Law & Order SVU.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Dexter S1E12 "Born Free"

Ah, man, been much too long since I've seen the early seasons of this show. This is the style I fell in love with, which has unfortunately lacked somewhat in recent years. I'm just praying that season 8 recaptures the feel of the first four seasons.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 07, 2013, 02:22:14 AM
That show never did seem to jump the shark. Actually glad they are ending it before it gets bad.

Indeed. They could only take Michael's 'burn notice' so far before they exhaust themselves out of ideas. Glad they're ending it too. It's been a fun seven years. And the guest stars only add to the charm. Always loved the one with Donovan, Campbell & Burt Reynolds driving around causing chaos in Miami. :laugh:

xenokris

xenokris

Teen Wolf season 3 episode 5 "Frayed" I didn't think I would get into the series considering it was based off the movie(Which I didn't really care for) But the story for this series in my opinion is actually better, Btw the 1st episode I ever watched was the previous episode before this which was "Unleashed" and since then I've already watched all of season 2, I'll be watching season one next, Idk why but for some reason I'm watching the seasons in reverse order. :) :)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 07, 2013, 02:37:14 AM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 07, 2013, 02:22:14 AM

Indeed. They could only take Michael's 'burn notice' so far before they exhaust themselves out of ideas. Glad they're ending it too. It's been a fun seven years. And the guest stars only add to the charm. Always loved the one with Donovan, Campbell & Burt Reynolds driving around causing chaos in Miami. :laugh:
Is that the one where...
"What? I can't kill Russians if they invade Florida?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed