Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,128 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 26, 2013, 07:35:29 PMSpeaking of which, Supernatural actually just arrived today 8)

Then kick your friends out and start watching! :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

I just kicked them out because I'm leaving to go to work in a few minutes :P

Tomorrow, Shasvre. Tomorrow is will begin.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 26, 2013, 07:37:39 PM
I just kicked them out because I'm leaving to go to work in a few minutes :P

Tomorrow, Shasvre. Tomorrow is will begin.

Excellent. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. :)

First Blood

First Blood

Same here. Hope you really love it. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Battlestar Galactica Finale

All my feelings.

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S1E01-4 'Pilot', 'Wendigo', 'Dead in the Water', and 'Phantom Traveler'

Well, four episodes in and I am having a lot of fun with this series so far. As someone who is really getting into horror and mythology as of late, the stuff going on in here has definitely piqued my interest. I love the backstory set up in the pilot, and am really enjoying the characters and situations so far. Oh, and that exorcism scene in episode four was pretty awesome. 

Looking forward to viewing the further adventures of Shasvre and First Blood Sam and Dean!

First Blood

First Blood

:laugh:

Glad you're enjoying it man. The first season is kinda 'monster of the week' but then when season two comes around they really expand the mythology and everything after that is just fantastc. Oh and they pull some of the best rock music from time to time during eps. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, figured as much about the monster of the week thing. Should be a cool format to kickstart the series before things really expand, though. And I agree about the music as well. Dean's cassette collection is pretty awesome :D

Oh, I loved seeing Amy Acker pop up in 'Dead in the Water' :-*

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, Nightmare. If you liked Phantom Traveler, well, let's just say you haven't seen the last of demons in this show. :D

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 27, 2013, 05:53:22 PMOh, I loved seeing Amy Acker pop up in 'Dead in the Water' :-*

You're gonna see a lot of familiar faces in this show, I think. :)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 27, 2013, 05:45:20 PM
Supernatural S1E01-4 'Pilot', 'Wendigo', 'Dead in the Water', and 'Phantom Traveler'

Well, four episodes in and I am having a lot of fun with this series so far. As someone who is really getting into horror and mythology as of late, the stuff going on in here has definitely piqued my interest. I love the backstory set up in the pilot, and am really enjoying the characters and situations so far. Oh, and that exorcism scene in episode four was pretty awesome. 

Looking forward to viewing the further adventures of Shasvre and First Blood Sam and Dean!

Good luck on your journey, you've got so much awesome stuff to look forward too!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 27, 2013, 05:57:15 PM
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, Nightmare. If you liked Phantom Traveler, well, let's just say you haven't seen the last of demons in this show. :D

I have a friend who's really into the show that told me some vague details about what's to come a while back. Things certainly seem like they are going to get very interesting.

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 27, 2013, 05:57:15 PM
You're gonna see a lot of familiar faces in this show, I think. :)

Excellent. I already know of a couple actresses that I like that pop up down the line; can't wait to see what else is in store!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Even a certain Cylon makes an appearance. 8)

Also, gotta agree with First Blood. The music is awesome.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Mad Men S6E13 "In Care Of"

Fantastic conclusion to the season. This show remains completely fascinating to me, all the characters, all the styles, the social and political upheavals witnessed through the gleaming windows of Madison Avenue.

Now for the long wait for the show's final season.

Vepariga

Vepariga

few episodes of UFO Hunters.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Did you finish series 1 of The Fall yet, Veps?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed