Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,281 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Bates Motel

S01E01 - First You Dream, Then You Die

It was surprisingly good. Both Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore did a good job with their characters. I haven't seen Psycho in its entirety yet, so I don't know how well Highmore captured the performance of the original Norman Bates. Right now I'm satisfied judging this show on its own merits however. The story was decent and the last shot was intriguing. I wonder if...

Spoiler
...that's what the future have in store for Norma Bates or if it is the girl from school that Mother is taking care of.
[close]

Looking forward to next weeks episode.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Began BSG again from the very start; currently at episode 4. Feels so good.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 19, 2013, 09:11:02 PM

<3

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 19, 2013, 09:11:02 PM

<3

Gonna try to get another few episodes watched tomorrow night myself ;D

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

LOST. Good Christ, the memories.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Top of The Lake

Engaging as f**k. Just about everything in this first episode I ended up liking, from the characters, to the f**king setting, so much right. Can't wait to see in what directions this show goes off to, because it's already laid a path for so many freaking story-lines.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Game of Thrones S01E02-03 "The Kingsroad", "Lord Snow"

Rewatching the first three seasons in lead up to the third. Goddamn, I'm just remembering what it was like, watching all of these for the first time. I had no idea what was coming. Absolutely fantastic stuff, even upon the third viewing.

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Mar 20, 2013, 01:03:16 AM
LOST. Good Christ, the memories.

Recently watched that for the first time, myself. Loved it. You watch the very beginning?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 20, 2013, 03:25:29 AM
Game of Thrones S01E02-03 "The Kingsroad", "Lord Snow"

Rewatching the first three seasons in lead up to the third. Goddamn, I'm just remembering what it was like, watching all of these for the first time. I had no idea what was coming. Absolutely fantastic stuff, even upon the third viewing.

Aye - I am having an absolute blast going through it for a second time leading up to season three.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Remember I did the same thing last year. Good stuff.

I'm currently doing the rewatches with my brother. May have to do them separately, though, if things start getting a bit short of time.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Top of the Lake - episode 2

Best sex scene ever. EVER.

Plus epic New Zealand mountain vistas and a midnight gun standoff with a pedophile. This show is awesome.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 20, 2013, 06:18:17 AM

Plus epic New Zealand mountain vistas and a midnight gun standoff with a pedophile. This show is awesome.

f**king crazy good episode. This time next week we gotta do this again!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BSG S1 E5 -- one of my favourites!

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 20, 2013, 06:18:17 AM

Blargh... Gonna watch this tonight for sure! 8)

Vickers

Vickers

I watched a trailer for Top of the Lake and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I'll give the first 2 episodes a try.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Have you seen any of Jane Campion's work? Like The Piano or Portrait of a Lady?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed