Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,262 times)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Cosmos
Having a re-visitation marathon and it has only seemed to get better since my first accompaniment of Dr. Sagan on his personal voyage.
I do have anticipation for the follow up with Tyson, and hopefully it will stand up well next to this masterpiece.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 21, 2013, 02:56:12 AM
Alex Jones is only 38.

Wrap your brain around that.

I demand to see his birth certificate.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 21, 2013, 03:19:18 AM
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Episode 23 - Rei III

Okay. Seriously. Since Episode 16, this has become the most hopeless, depressing thing ever. Turns out, it does it with such addictive and engaging style that it's not a turn off, but a reason to continue... I just want to see restoration instead of the terrifyingly progressive degradation that the characters and the world around them are caught up in.

Good Christ this is amazing.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

SM

SM

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jan 21, 2013, 03:20:37 AM
Cosmos
Having a re-visitation marathon and it has only seemed to get better since my first accompaniment of Dr. Sagan on his personal voyage.
I do have anticipation for the follow up with Tyson, and hopefully it will stand up well next to this masterpiece.

Bar's too high.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - Episode 7

f**king intense as I remember it being. Plus two animation goofs; John the German Shepherd warping next to Ben the Great Dane, as well as a dog running down a hill and Ben's face.  :laugh:

I'm in the middle of re-watching GNG and GDW.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: SM on Jan 21, 2013, 05:04:03 AM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Jan 21, 2013, 03:20:37 AM
Cosmos

Bar's too high.
Agreed. Hard to come close to such a great work. A fun little cousin to the original will suffice, but I am hoping to be surprised.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 21, 2013, 03:19:18 AM
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Episode 23 - Rei III

Okay. Seriously. Since Episode 16, this has become the most hopeless, depressing thing ever. Turns out, it does it with such addictive and engaging style that it's not a turn off, but a reason to continue... I just want to see restoration instead of the terrifyingly progressive degradation that the characters and the world around them are caught up in.

Good Christ this is amazing.

Spoiler
Bad news.
Spoiler
It gets worse.
Spoiler
Way worse.
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Vepariga

Vepariga

Arrow ep 10. I love this show. The family stuff always makes me choke up at times,i dunno....kinda resonates with me at times. Firefly was cool,Diggles...holy shit Diggles is ripped as. Makes Bane look like a regular at the pub.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Just finished the final series episodes of NGE.
My brain has been thoroughly hollowed out.
How the f**k am I going to sleep on this.
I don't even know how to feel.

End of Evangelion tomorrow.

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 21, 2013, 05:18:30 AM
Spoiler
Bad news.
Spoiler
It gets worse.
Spoiler
Way worse.
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cfrNmiRjc8#ws

^Hardly different than my actual reaction^

Spoiler
Especially considering that there's going to probably be detail behind those flashes of death with Misato against the wall and Ritsuko floating in the water with a gunshot wound in her back that I've been telling myself over and over is just a part of Shinji's inner conflicting negativity... but it was all too clear for it to have no explanation. If this is truly how Anno wanted to end the series, there's no way those details can be skipped over... my body is definitely not ready.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lost S2E23-24 "Live Together, Die Alone"

An intriguing finale to the second season...

Goddamn, I gotta start the third season right now.

Rong

Rong

Just watched s0202 girls shits gewd.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Rong Swanston on Jan 21, 2013, 09:31:10 AM
Just watched s0202 girls shits gewd.

Huh. I wondered if anyone who isn't a TV critic thought it wasn't a steaming pile of shit.

Rong

Rong

Have you watched it?

It's very well written, encapsulates much of gen y...

I suppose it's not for everyone.

Just watched taboo sex... What did I just watch.....

Meanwhile in the relationship advice thread

http:/videos/whats-a-looner/embed/

Lie

Lie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed