Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,145 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Dear God,

Please cancel Scru...

Oh, wait. ;D

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 09, 2012, 08:59:40 PM
Dear God,

Please cancel Scru...

Oh, wait. ;D

Fair enough. It ended on a high note , but then they went ahead with a sh*t ninth season that deserved to be canned. :)

Vickers

Vickers

I think I saw one episode of Dr. Who.  Needed more Oprah.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Copper

First Blood

First Blood

I finished the remaining episodes of Homeland Season One.

Representative Brody
The Vest
Marine One

All three of those episodes were very good. As was the season on a whole. Those moments with Brody in the bunker were very tense.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Even when I knew there was going to be a second season, I was still on the edge of my seat.

Supernatural - Season 4

After School Special
Sex and Violence
Death Takes a Holiday
On the Head of a Pin

Sex and Violence is a good one. The identity of the Siren was nicely handled and the design of the creature itself was excellent as well. It reminded me of something else, but I can't put my finger on it. It was also nice that Sam and Dean, under the influence of the Sire, had the chance to get some things of their chest. Not that it went that well in the end though. And of course, I gotta give some credit to this episode for introducing me to Warrant.

The next two episodes were great as well. You know, Mark Rolston was really good as Alastair, but Christopher Heyerdahl just nailed that character. So unplesant and creepy to be around. This character was only in four episodes in total, but he's still one of the best villains in the show. That torture scene is one of the best scenes in the entire show.

"Something caught in my throat... I think it's my throat."

First Blood

First Blood

Aye -- I loved Christopher Heyerdahl as Alastair. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Homeland - Episode 1
Wow. f**king WOW.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Arrow - Ep 1

Pretty good for a start to a new series,(Green) Arrow delivers the action with actual good fight scenes and stunts,pacing was great and enough meat there to last for a solid first season at the very least. Looking forward to the rest

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Oct 11, 2012, 06:03:35 AM
Arrow - Ep 1

Pretty good for a start to a new series,(Green) Arrow delivers the action with actual good fight scenes and stunts,pacing was great and enough meat there to last for a solid first season at the very least. Looking forward to the rest

The fight scenes were above expectations...holy shit can Green Arrow move!

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 11, 2012, 06:04:34 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on Oct 11, 2012, 06:03:35 AM
Arrow - Ep 1

The fight scenes were above expectations...holy shit can Green Arrow move!

I'll say,I was expecting sub-par cheography and short fights but man was I blown away! Some of those moves where awesome,those wheel kicks and that run-grab-chain-swing-kick-break-neck jefe.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Homeland

Episode 2 "Grace"
Episode 3 "Clean Skin"

Oh my god. This show. THIS f**kING SHOW. It is absurd how good Claire Danes is in this, and her character is just something to behold; frustrated and frustratingly conflicted, like most of my favorite characters, and sports a gut-trusting drive that is enough to jack my adrenalin alone. She's daring and unpredictable, and while it's dangerous in her line of work, it's also invaluable in her investigations. Damian Lewis is also worthy of mighty mention with soft-spoken and sometimes intensely un-spoken tendencies, the way his ambiguity is being formed is absolutely masterful. It all keeps your mind racing at a mile a minute while holding your undivided attention.

From it's ambiguously complex characters to the ever-interesting investigatory politics, this show is downright inspiring to me.

Shasvre

Shasvre

It only gets better as well. ;D

The characters are very well developed. There are so many moments when I find myself so frustrated with a character that I would like to reach through the screen and slap them, only for me to change my mind entirely in another scene and find myself sympathizing or relate to this character very strongly instead. Good stuff.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Homeland is great,That final episode in season one I was literally biting my finger.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - Season 8

What's Up, Tiger Mommy?

Pretty mediocre episode, but I have mentioned a few times how I would like to see Jared Padalecki play Balder in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Well, this didn't exactly change my mind.

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed