Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,270 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

VodouSpartan

VodouSpartan

The Boys - Completed

Only Murders in the Building - Completed

Echo - Season 1, ep. 3

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Chuck Season 3

Urban Gothic Seasons 1 & 2

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Love Has Won: The Cult of Mother God season 1

The mention of Trump is priceless. The thing has its humor😅

Prez

Prez

Fool me once - Hmmm not sure about this one. Finding the supporting cast way more interesting than Maya.

Acid for Blood

Acid for Blood

Quote from: Prez on Jan 24, 2024, 10:17:12 PMFool me once - Hmmm not sure about this one. Finding the supporting cast way more interesting than Maya.

My thoughts exactly. That police detective's story was much better than Maya's.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Acid for Blood on Jan 26, 2024, 10:12:16 AM
Quote from: Prez on Jan 24, 2024, 10:17:12 PMFool me once - Hmmm not sure about this one. Finding the supporting cast way more interesting than Maya.

So I finished it last night (as my wife was keen to see what happens).
Spoiler
Great twist but Michelle Keegan did nothing to convince me she was a vet suffering from major PTSD or someone who had revenge killed her hubby. She was way too dolled up and looking a million dollars. Adeel Aktar stole the show. Brilliant arc for him.
[close]

Acid for Blood

Acid for Blood

Quote from: Prez on Jan 28, 2024, 12:42:43 AM

Spoiler
Great twist but Michelle Keegan did nothing to convince me she was a vet suffering from major PTSD or someone who had revenge killed her hubby. She was way too dolled up and looking a million dollars. Adeel Aktar stole the show. Brilliant arc for him.
[close]

After this we watched another of the authors Netflix adaptions, Stay Close. It was alright. Just as entertaining as Fool Me Once. A bit of mystery but I figured it out a couple of episodes before the end. 

TC

TC

Spoiler
[close]

Fool Me Once

Pros: Michelle Keegan is hot.

Cons: Everything else.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Acid for Blood on Jan 28, 2024, 12:08:43 PM

Spoiler
[close]

After this we watched another of the authors Netflix adaptions, Stay Close. It was alright. Just as entertaining as Fool Me Once. A bit of mystery but I figured it out a couple of episodes before the end. 

Yep. We've seen that one and most of his others too. There is one of his shows on Prime called Shelter and for the most part it's a terrible, quirky teenage thriller.

Quote from: TC on Jan 28, 2024, 01:00:11 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Fool Me Once

Pros: Michelle Keegan is hot.

Cons: Everything else.

Yep. She is indeed very hot and that's my biggest gripe with the show. That model look does not align with character she portrays and the ordeal she is dealing with for me.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The A List - Season 1 ep 1

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

True Detective - Season 4 ep 3

However the story evolves, I love this type of setting and the vibes; ;D 

▶️ Eerie Arctic Research Station

Acid for Blood

Acid for Blood

Luther

For some crazy reason I started at the end by watching the Netflix film. Now watching Series 1. It's got some elements I'm liking but it's definitely not living up to the hype.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Loved it as a teenager, does not hold up.

Prez

Prez

Trigger Point - Season 2 Episode 1-2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed