NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,215,164 times)

Sabres21768

Mike’s Monsters

We have our first NECA Feral repaint. Unsure what the text says but I know we were set to get a few soon. This will likely start as a Target exclusive, and then expand to other retailers a few months later.

Click the first picture to get the full thing, it shows the figure's box on a planogram.

https://twitter.com/wrenchnato/status/1768710140599869714?s=46

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Mar 16, 2024, 08:05:47 AMWe have our first NECA Feral repaint. Unsure what the text says but I know we were set to get a few soon. This will likely start as a Target exclusive, and then expand to other retailers a few months later.

Click the first picture to get the full thing, it shows the figure's box on a planogram.

https://twitter.com/wrenchnato/status/1768710140599869714?s=46

1) a cloaked reapint or
2) the cloaked version covered with the bear´s blood

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Could also be a battled damaged on

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 17, 2024, 02:57:05 AMCould also be a battled damaged on
It certainly could be, though it's possible they may save that for later as it could possibly require new tooling in production than just adding blood red paint for the bear version. Though I suppose they could just add green blood splotches here and there but if they wanted a more authentic battle damaged version then they would need to make a new torso and head sculpt etc.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I've a feeling this will be a battle damaged version. Probably missing the right arm like after the shield incident.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Waiting for goddamn motherf**king Wolf Predator be like:

Wweyland

Wweyland

Besides Wolf, what has NECA teased to release next?

Hotwater

Hotwater

I have the ultimate lost predator from 2 on order think that dude just looks tough as hell! Oh and the scorpion alien Kenner relaunch cuz I had the OG as a kid.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 18, 2024, 07:37:48 AMBesides Wolf, what has NECA teased to release next?

The only thing that has mentioned is "newer stuff".

Cosmic Incubation

Still hoping for them to put out a new Scar, Celtic and Chopper.
Maybe they'll just do both AVPs since they're already doing Wolf.
This year is the 20th anniversary of the first film also.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

I hope for a 1/4 AVP Alien!! That's all I need!! Well, and a Predator....

Wweyland

Wweyland

Hoping for more Predators from the comics and games

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

New NECA Prey camouflaged and bloodied Feral Predator figure

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

I KNEW IT!  ;)
Not bad, not bad at all. Now NECA, a Naru figure would be welcomed, but you know....WHERE´S MY WOLF PREDATOR!?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed