No more hate. List your love.

Started by A55tricky, Jan 30, 2010, 09:03:55 PM

Author
No more hate. List your love. (Read 8,081 times)

A55tricky

A55tricky

Okay. On all these boards i see a lot of hate. Not on the complete game, just little details.

Here i would like no hate. just list what you love about this game, and please refrain from commenting negatively about what others like about the game. All happy thoughts here.

I like:

-the focus jump. really makes playing the pred more unique than feeling like you're playing as a marine with pred weapons.

-how much easier it looks for aliens to crawl on the walls without getting stuck on little things like small pipes.

-the over the top gore. i don't really care for gore, but this game needs it.

-the multi player modes. all look very fun to play. especially the infestation.

i could keep going, but please i would like to see what everyone else is excited about... IT'S ALMOST HERE, YEAH BABY!!!!!

Elliott

Elliott

I love the whole game. And you, man.

*hiccup*

scarhunter92

Not hating. Here we (thankfully) just give out constructive criticism.
And I'm pretty happy with how it looks so far.

The_Silencer

I honestly think this is going to be a good game. With plenty of 'big time' moments. Also I think the guys at Rebellion are taking good care of it as well as they'll be putting efforts to improve it even more.

Essentially, this is all all about fun.

Elliott

Elliott

I love the Pyramid map!

Giger_Incubator

Going to go ahead and say I love all the unnamed huge surprises they aren't revealing til the disc hits the tray.

Viva La New Xeno!!

Puks

Puks

Except the fact we're getting a new AvP game on PC after 10 years?

Hate (uups no hate) to say it, but not much.

RubberChickenMan

1- Graphics
2- focus jump and making each species feel more unique.
3- Having the two coolest hollywood ets of all time in one game.

The only thing this game is missing is ponies.

Steve C

Steve C

I love having the most realistic in-game depiction of the predator we've ever seen.  Can't wait to bust some heads.

Drone23

Drone23

#1 Lighting.
#2 Adult theme.
#3 Classic actors like Lance Henriksen.
#4 The Melee Combat.
#5 Speed of the Alien.
#6 Pred Jump, and Vision modes, especially Thermal.
#7 Hints to classic comic books, the Numbering on the Aliens.
#8 The little things... the blips on the Predators hud, the shake of the Aliens mouth as it's about to bite, the sound of the motion tracker.

So many great things about this game, hard to make a list, just think in under 5-8 days we will be playing it, learning it, figuring out how each race plays... cannot ...cannot ...cannot wait...

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

1. Graphics
2. Focus Jump
3. Trophy Kills and Gore
4. Survivor, along with Predator Hunt and Infestation
5. The iconic things from the movies we love (motion tracker, visions, etc.)
6. Speed of the Alien and the scaling of walls
7. Story and universe

This is honestly one of the only games I would get a special edition for; and I have (pre-ordered). Its that awesome I can't wait to play it.

Puks

Puks

You guys list soooo many things I could, would and should bash with much pleasure, but I'll give you this one. There are other threads waiting for me.

*mad laughter*

Brother

Brother

Quote from: Puks on Jan 30, 2010, 09:48:00 PM
Except the fact we're getting a new AvP game on PC after 10 years?

Hate (uups no hate) to say it, but not much.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/7/128758441410892552.jpg

Lolz nice.

Death+Doom

Death+Doom

I will be proud to have this game stand on my shelf with other greats such as Halo 3 and MW 2.

Baasje92

Baasje92

I just got a few words for it: So far, my first pre-order. Such a fan of the games and this just freakking rocks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed