Fireteam movie mission idea

Started by Hemi, Aug 17, 2021, 05:50:44 AM

Author
Fireteam movie mission idea (Read 259 times)

Hemi

Hemi

I had an idea last night. Might be a bit lame, or maybe not.

So far we never really found out what really happened to Apone, Dietrich and Hudson. The first 2 were alive and Ripley assumed they would be cocooned. But what if the sarge broke out, got Dietrich out and Hudson would later join them (having survived beeing dragged by the alien and beeing rescued by Dietrich and Apone inside the hive) in for 1 final standoff against the horde. It would play out like an escape mission in Gears 5, trying to get ahead of the 40 megaton explosion (which is impossible, they will die at the end of the mission of course) and seeing the dropship fly off with Hicks and co. It would make a neat little detour to the movie, telling a few untold stories....and way better then the weird Hicks storyline in ACM. And a 3 player fireteam inside the lv-426 hive.

Just an idea really (and I wanted to write it down before I forgot haha)  ;D

And I don't think they will do a full campaign mission set in Hadley's Hope tbh. Best guess is a few horde maps, which is fine too of course.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed