System Requirements?

Started by Chris!(($$))!, Aug 09, 2021, 06:56:26 PM

Author
System Requirements? (Read 730 times)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

With just about 2 weeks until release and they haven't released the system requirements yet?

Isn't that a bit odd?

I'll probably get it for PC but I want to be sure first.

judge death

judge death

Well it is for PS4 and PS5 so they requirments cant be that high.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

On PC, you'll need Windows 10 it seems

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

some ppl like windows7 64x and it works with games like PHG which also states windows10 64x.

molasar

molasar

"30GB is the launch day size for PC yes  (digital releases should just get the "day one patch" included in their initial download)

4k/60fps on next gen console"

"30fps target on last gen consoles (Xbone/PS4)  (PS4 Pro and Xbox One X get a resolution and performance boost because they have the muscle)"

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Thanks for posting that! Looks like I'll be getting it on PC as expected.

Jarac

Jarac

I want this to be good. The previews have looked nice, and my friends (surprisingly) are all interested. This along with Isolation can prove that Alien games can be good again and maintain quality.

Xyz

Xyz

Does anyone know if the game can run without a dedicated graphic cards?
I have AMD Ryzen 3 3200G (with integrated Radeon Vega graphics) and plenty of RAM to go with it.
Thanks!

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Jeryagor on Aug 24, 2021, 12:04:37 PM
Does anyone know if the game can run without a dedicated graphic cards?
I have AMD Ryzen 3 3200G (with integrated Radeon Vega graphics) and plenty of RAM to go with it.
Thanks!
It'll probably run, but not necessarily very well. Minimum spec is GTX 760. A comparison to the Vega 8 onboard graphics of the 3200G shows that it's about half as powerful as that. Admittedly I used userbenchmark, which isn't as reliable as some sites, but even if the game runs, it's still not going to be anywhere close to buttery smooth, and high resolution would be out of the window.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed