Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 67,205 times)

PraetorianX101

So if there's a chestbursted Leon, does that mean that there's an invisible xeno roaming around somewhere? :o

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: PraetorianX101 on Sep 03, 2021, 02:06:58 AM
So if there's a chestbursted Leon, does that mean that there's an invisible xeno roaming around somewhere? :o
I believe that's where the Runners are coming from, the adaptation being too insignificant to make changes to the adult Alien Runner, the Stalkers keep it because they are still technically Leons, but mutated by the Pathogen

BlueMarsalis79

Sounds correct, you always get a variation of Runners from Quadrupedal creatures, and always get a variation of Drones from Bipedal creatures.

PAS Spinelli

Updated with Elite Drone and Rad Spitter images!

SuperiorIronman

I'm pretty sure Monica was affected by the pathogen so a pathogen affected Xeno would have some sort of change at least cosmetically (I did not notice any change in combat but that could be for the sake of gameplay). The runners are coming from the local wildlife but they're either not targeting any Leon or we just don't see them. That stage is also somewhat separated from the Xenos so they might just not be able to reach them if they are viable hosts.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Sep 05, 2021, 09:53:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Monica was affected by the pathogen so a pathogen affected Xeno would have some sort of change at least cosmetically (I did not notice any change in combat but that could be for the sake of gameplay). The runners are coming from the local wildlife but they're either not targeting any Leon or we just don't see them. That stage is also somewhat separated from the Xenos so they might just not be able to reach them if they are viable hosts.
They are targeting Leon Stalkers, we see plenty of chestbursted ones both on Katanga(brought by WY) and on the planet, look in the misc section of the main page

Monica is born from the facehugger being injected with Pathogen, which is why she isn't that changed in comparison to the Spitters which look like abominations

PraetorianX101

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 05, 2021, 10:37:57 PM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Sep 05, 2021, 09:53:18 PM
They are targeting Leon Stalkers, we see plenty of chestbursted ones both on Katanga(brought by WY) and on the planet, look in the misc section of the main page

Monica is born from the facehugger being injected with Pathogen, which is why she isn't that changed in comparison to the Spitters which look like abominations

I don't think Spitters were affected by Pathogen. The collectible intel for them seems to suggest that, like Bursters, Spitters were born from life that is native to LV-895.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: PraetorianX101 on Sep 05, 2021, 10:48:47 PM
I don't think Spitters were affected by Pathogen. The collectible intel for them seems to suggest that, like Bursters, Spitters were born from life that is native to LV-895.
These Spitters look like Neomorphs, their skin is falling apart and looks organic, Shipp says they are different from other types of Spitters since they have a unique head shape, and she does say she is curious to know what they came out of, but nothing there to suggest they are natural, on the contrary, considering the lore of this game, it's pretty clear this thing isn't natural Xeno wise.

It's worth noting Bursters might not be natural either, as this is also the first time they are seen in-universe.

The enemy list is complete! All 3 factions have pictures, descriptions and basic ingame behavior/strategy

BlueMarsalis79

They come from Neomorphs I bet.

Drukathi

Nice job, m8. Now you can talk about the bonus situation.

Voodoo Magic

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 05, 2021, 11:00:30 PM

The enemy list is complete! All 3 factions have pictures, descriptions and basic ingame behavior/strategy

Cool! Where can I find that info though?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 06, 2021, 05:04:51 PM

Which info? If you mean the list and stuff, original post in the thread, if you mean my sources, it comes from the Intel ingame and ingame dialogue

[cancerblack]

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 06, 2021, 05:10:21 PM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 06, 2021, 05:04:51 PM

Which info? If you mean the list and stuff, original post in the thread, if you mean my sources, it comes from the Intel ingame and ingame dialogue

Both. Anyways, thank you for updating the initial post. I wanna read more ingame dialogue, intel and content. Guess people will start sharing it online a couple of months from now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed