Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,748 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 11, 2013, 08:15:10 PM
Stay virgin forever - it's the only way to be sure.
I cant stop pppppfffftttttt hahaha

Lie

Lie

I totally forgot that your legal age of consent isn't 16, 18's madness man that's the drinking age.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Lie on Jan 11, 2013, 08:19:42 PM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/michael_scott/tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

I totally forgot that your legal age of consent isn't 16, 18's madness man that's the drinking age.
It still dosent stop them so really its just a matter of getting caught.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 11, 2013, 08:02:21 PM
See, In America, when an older male dates a younger female who is below the age of 18 and they engage in non-consensual sex that's what you would call rape. Which would result getting the older male thrown in jail for 25+ to life in prison and become a registered sex offender.

Would that be because non-consensual sex is rape, no matter if you are in America or not, no matter the age of the victim or the offender?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 11, 2013, 08:14:36 PM
I'm not taking the risk. you know how girls are. Say you have their consent, and then they blab to the police claiming you raped them. Girls do that man, I know a friend who's had that happen to him.

Happened to a guy I know a few years ago,He was 19 and the girl said she was 18 when she was in fact 16.He basically got bored of her and she went to the police.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Effectz on Jan 11, 2013, 08:24:04 PM
I'm not taking the risk. you know how girls are. Say you have their consent, and then they blab to the police claiming you raped them. Girls do that man, I know a friend who's had that happen to him.

Happened to a guy I know a few years ago,He was 19 and the girl said she was 18 when she was in fact 16.He basically got bored of her and she went to the police.

See that's just f**ked up, and rape statutory or otherwise isn't something you want to go to prison for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8#

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Lie on Jan 11, 2013, 08:30:53 PM

See that's just f**ked up, and rape statutory or otherwise isn't something you want to go to prison for.

They got the phone text messages from her and his phone and she stated she was 18 but he had to go over to  England for a few months because he was getting death threats from her father and family.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Eva on Jan 11, 2013, 08:23:38 PM
See, In America, when an older male dates a younger female who is below the age of 18 and they engage in non-consensual sex that's what you would call rape. Which would result getting the older male thrown in jail for 25+ to life in prison and become a registered sex offender.

Would that be because non-consensual sex is rape, no matter if you are in America or not, no matter the age of the victim or the offender?
Yeah...pretty much

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Effectz on Jan 11, 2013, 08:33:24 PM
Quote from: Lie on Jan 11, 2013, 08:30:53 PM

They got the phone text messages from her and his phone and she stated she was 18 but he had to go over to  England for a few months because he was getting death threats from her father and family.

They got no right! If it was all the open that she was the one lying about her age couldn't he of sued her for entrapment or something?

Effectz

Effectz

I don't really know what happened,I haven't talked to him in a long time,he moved to the countryside.

Lie

Lie

Just a damn shame, hope his in a better place where he can bury the hatchet and start anew... thou he shouldn't have it. >:(

Fact about me;

When I beat someone at a game that I've played forever like Naruto I and can see that they tried but started to panic when I get the upperhand and this ultimately leads to their lose, I take the time to send them a message one I just sent;

Don't panic think of a way out, peoples tactics don't change until their forced to change them.

I sent him that because he may have a decent number of points but from I stand his a noob that could become intermediate if he more understanding.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 11, 2013, 08:33:56 PM
Quote from: Eva on Jan 11, 2013, 08:23:38 PM

Yeah...pretty much

Phew... you had me worried there for a moment, you know...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Age of consent in Georgia is 16

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Lie on Jan 11, 2013, 07:02:51 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 11, 2013, 06:26:42 PM
Dude, I don't date younger girls, I date older women 2-3 years older than me. I don't you think it would be weird if a 20 year old guy dated a 17 year old girl?

... I wanna help you, I really do! But this right here is a problem, I can't think of one relationship where the girl's older than the guy... I'm thinking about it and it just doesn't click with me, I don't know whether it's nature or society but for the girl to be older she'd have to be about 20 years older and even then that ain't right.

Why are you looking for an older woman anyway? Isn't this all meant to be leading up to your first relationship?

I know several couples in my group of friends where the girl is older than the guy, by several years even. In fact, I know more of that coupling than I do where the girl is younger than the guy.  Personally, I'd rather not follow the pattern, I'd much rather have a guy whose older than me.  I'll go as far as maybe a month younger than me, more than that, no way.  Due to my bad hearing, I was held back a year in elementary, so I was always the oldest in the class and my friends, I also have a younger brother... I'd like to have a relationship where I'm not the older one there as well.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Not into older men at all. Same age or younger for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed