Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,835 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Got that rule firm  as a precaution -- as I did not want things to go overboard or awkward. Of course stuff like 'I find pale/redhead/what have you girls really sexy/attractive' is fine. It is just stating a taste. Something like the more pervert stuff is unneeded, however.

It may be 'lame' -- but I may remind you of some guy that (though not in this thread) was very open about his zoophilia and wrote some posts in the forums describing some 'experiences' and commented in certain ways regarding certain scenes in the second AvP film. I don't want anything similar to that here.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 07, 2012, 05:28:25 PM
Remind you of some guy that (though not in this thread) was very open about his zoophilia and wrote some posts in the forums describing some 'experiences' and commented in certain ways regarding certain scenes. I don't want anything similar to that here.

Dude...that and bestiality are among the weirdest shit people are into. Not to mention I once saw an ABC 20/20 Dateline Special on people who are "sexually attracted to inanimate objects".

chupacabras acheronsis

that WAS pretty damn funny though.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jun 07, 2012, 05:33:50 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 07, 2012, 05:28:25 PM
Remind you of some guy that (though not in this thread) was very open about his zoophilia and wrote some posts in the forums describing some 'experiences' and commented in certain ways regarding certain scenes. I don't want anything similar to that here.

Dude...that and bestiality are among the weirdest shit people are into. Not to mention I once saw an ABC 20/20 Dateline Special on people who are "sexually attracted to inanimate objects".

Im pretty certain I saw one of you freaky yanks marry a building on tv.

A f**king building!?

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Hey now, don't associate me with them crazy kooks.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Nah man I'm not. It's just a lot of freaky shit happens in America lol. I mean I thought the Japanese guys marrying pillow/blow up dolls, were weird, but marrying a building just blows that out of the water.  :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

I'm pretty sure that's just an isolated incident of crazy and not representative of the US as a whole, Vakarian :P

The creepiest thing in my mind are Real Dolls. It's so incredibly disturbing and sad, and gives you a very unappealing look into certain aspects of the male psyche. :(

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2012, 08:06:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that's just an isolated incident of crazy and not representative of the US as a whole, Vakarian :P

The creepiest thing in my mind are Real Dolls. It's so incredibly disturbing and sad, and gives you a very unappealing look into certain aspects of the male psyche. :(

No of course not I'm not saying you guys are all crazy fat rednecks or anything. I know most of you are civilized people. Just like People in Scotland aren't all knife wielding madmen (well in most parts there are.)

What the hell are Real Dolls?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 07, 2012, 08:09:40 PM
Oh dear god. Google it :-X

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2012, 08:11:20 PM

Oh my god... Hahaha

chupacabras acheronsis

just...imagine that shit when we can actually afford robots to put under them.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 07, 2012, 08:12:24 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2012, 08:11:20 PM

Oh my god... Hahaha

You would never of guessed that this photo of Christina Ricci is from a line of Celebrity Real Dolls.

Cvalda

Cvalda

:-X That's disgusting. She should sue.

Lie

Lie

chupacabras acheronsis

i consider them just a larger version of collectible statues/action figures.

after all, everyone's gonna do the same to them sooner or later.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed