Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,054 times)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

the pic is dreadful  :-[    just my opinion and I understand I may be the minority here.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Dec 08, 2010, 06:47:33 PM

the pic is dreadful  :-[    just my opinion and I understand I may be the minority here.
I doubt you are. I agree with you, and I am off the male variety.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Dec 08, 2010, 06:48:09 PM

I doubt you are. I agree with you, and I am of the male variety.

+ 1

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Dec 08, 2010, 06:10:44 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 08, 2010, 03:49:07 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Dec 08, 2010, 02:43:00 PM
Here's something nicer.
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
OVER 20 POUNDS OF PUSSY AND ASS
[close]
http://cbswtic.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/mel-gibson-angry1.jpg?w=400&h=473

welcome to everyone's new favorite meme.

Over 20 pounds of it.
Mel Gibson doesn't do 4chan. Or fake pussy.

AliceApocalypse

My opinion also, it is dreadful   :-[

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I couldn't agree more here.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I think you guys are all overreacting.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Um, no.

chupacabras acheronsis

its just a stupid plastic butt. its a joke.

MrBrokenTusks.

I did find it disgusting or anything just not funny...

keylight-di

keylight-di

Yupp... not funny at all...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM
I'm asking to all to keep the thing friendly. Not too weird facts, thanks...
Bing bing. I forgive but I'd like to not have anything like that in the foreseeable future, thanks.

Let's continue on the normal course of the thread, shall we?

Moar things to gossip on:
-Sometimes I like to walk on my toes.
-Sometimes, if I have the right mood, I am able to watch a film two or three times in a row.
-I once had a Lord of the Rings Marathon. Watched all three Extended cuts in a row.
-Sometimes when I read I am completely set apart from reality to the point that I don't hear anything that happens around me. Happens especially with Novels I am affectioned to, mainly Michael Crichton's.
-I still play with Pokémon and I am waiting for the release of the Fifth generation games. Yeah, deal with it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote-Sometimes when I read I am completely set apart from reality to the point that I don't hear anything that happens around me. Happens especially with Novels I am affectioned to, mainly Michael Crichton's.

I'm the same way, especially when i read Jurassic Park.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 08, 2010, 08:05:09 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM
I'm asking to all to keep the thing friendly. Not too weird facts, thanks...
Bing bing. I forgive but I'd like to not have anything like that in the foreseeable future, thanks.

Let's continue on the normal course of the thread, shall we?

Moar things to gossip on:
-Sometimes I like to walk on my toes.
-Sometimes, if I have the right mood, I am able to watch a film two or three times in a row.
-I once had a Lord of the Rings Marathon. Watched all three Extended cuts in a row.
-Sometimes when I read I am completely set apart from reality to the point that I don't hear anything that happens around me. Happens especially with Novels I am affectioned to, mainly Michael Crichton's.
-I still play with Pokémon and I am waiting for the release of the Fifth generation games. Yeah, deal with it.

- Sometimes after the little one is put the bed and the house is quiet,  I like to flip through AVP omnibus 1 & 2 (even though I don't care for 2) instead of watch tv .  That is my "sci fi" quiet time.
- Prefer a revolver over a semi-automatic
- Teach at a local college part time
- Write fanfiction for my favorite movies on fanfiction.net

keylight-di

keylight-di

Okkay...

* I usually sleep 4 hours a night. Only if I'm very sick I can sleep more... 4 hours it's normal for me and I don't need more.
* I have 2 dreams which repeat again and again, only in special, hard times in my life.
* I was twice in state of clinical dead, once after some accident (2 weeks in coma), the second after very hard surgery (1 week in coma).
* ...but I'm still obsessed with death...
* Because of my not good condition (quite severe of Crohn disease) I had many surgeries, so in this moment I have only half of my gastrointestinal... Not big deal, if I think about it.
* I'm on gluten-free diet...
* I never learned English... Finally I confessed...
* I'm synesthetes (synesthetic? I don't know English expression). Check meaning, if you find it curious.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed