Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,935 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 12, 2010, 02:00:20 AM
Hoping for a cylon. :S
Keep hoping.

Predator Queen

I was born with an extra pair of canine teeth the top 2 and had to have them removed and let the 3rd pair grow in, both when taken out where an inch long.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 12, 2010, 12:00:44 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 11, 2010, 11:53:09 PM
Oh, I don't. :)

Still, it'd be nice...
Don't be so modest- give er' all you got!
Both metaphorically and literally!

Problem is I have to find a "her" first...

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 12, 2010, 05:38:44 AM
I was born with an extra pair of canine teeth the top 2 and had to have them removed and let the 3rd pair grow in, both when taken out where an inch long.

that's really... weird, kinda cool, but mostly really really weird, did you get to keep them?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 12, 2010, 07:43:00 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 12, 2010, 12:00:44 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 11, 2010, 11:53:09 PM
Oh, I don't. :)

Still, it'd be nice...
Don't be so modest- give er' all you got!
Both metaphorically and literally!

Problem is I have to find a "her" first...
That's always the problem.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The cool thing is that the Original Alien had an extra pair of canines too.
(It's two pairs actually, but whatever)
:P

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I have a deathly fear of bees, wasps, and hornets.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I just realized that although my arms are the same length my right is slightly larger.  :o

it hard to tell unless you really look though, funny thing though my right is stronger but my left has a tighter grib and stronger wrist. right is power and Left is control i guess lol. (below are facts i already stated i think, still felt they are relevant to repeat though)

And I also stated i can use both my hands for everything, writing, playing a guitar, games, sports you name it.

Same with my legs too.

Also in some things i'm better with my right than my left although i naturally use my left hand.

Both my eyes are almost domainate, i can shoot with both eyes right or left.

man i'm just full of wonders.  :D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 12, 2010, 06:29:34 PM
I just realized that although my arms are the same length my right is slightly larger.  :o

it hard to tell unless you really look though, funny thing though my right is stronger but my left has a tighter grib and stronger wrist. right is power and Left is control i guess lol. (below are facts i already stated i think, still felt they are relevant to repeat though)

And I also stated i can use both my hands for everything, writing, playing a guitar, games, sports you name it.

Same with my legs too.

Also in some things i'm better with my right than my left although i naturally use my left hand.

You can shoot lasers out of your eyes? :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

o hai bro

Ghost Rider

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 12, 2010, 06:30:55 PM

Same with my legs too.

I wish I could oh yeah x-ray vision i need that too!  :D ;D

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 12, 2010, 06:31:57 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 12, 2010, 06:31:27 PM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090328172160/hellboy/images/9/9f/Sammael.jpg
o hai bro
:D
ROFL  :D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 12, 2010, 06:32:42 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 12, 2010, 06:30:55 PM

Same with my legs too.

I wish I could oh yeah x-ray vision i need that too!  :D ;D

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 12, 2010, 06:31:57 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 12, 2010, 06:31:27 PM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090328172160/hellboy/images/9/9f/Sammael.jpg
o hai bro
ROFL  :D

Predator Queen

Quote from: AvatarIII on Nov 12, 2010, 12:26:02 PM

that's really... weird, kinda cool, but mostly really really weird, did you get to keep them?
yes but there dull from rocking around in a bag with the rest of my teeth

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 12, 2010, 10:12:51 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Nov 12, 2010, 12:26:02 PM

yes but there dull from rocking around in a bag with the rest of my teeth
O.O

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed