Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,155 times)

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I used to hate airline food as a little kid, but now I've grown to appreciate it.  ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Charles Xavier on May 09, 2013, 05:49:11 PM
I used to hate airline food as a little kid, but now I've grown to appreciate it.  ;)

I fly Southwest for my job and all I get is a bag of peanuts and crackers. Wouldn't quite call it 'food' :laugh:

Master Chief

Master Chief

Are you a flight attendant?

Cvalda

Cvalda

You get pretty decent little meals when you fly internationally. I like em :P

Quote from: Master Chief on May 09, 2013, 05:52:16 PM

First Blood

First Blood

No, videographer which is seasonal.  But the company I work for puts us on a plane if an event is more than eight hours driving distance.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Cvalda on May 09, 2013, 05:53:23 PM
You get pretty decent little meals when you fly internationally. I like em :P

http://images.hitfix.com/photos/2796238/A-moment-from-Im-so-Excited_event_main.jpg
I once had stuff. Stuff that was... stuff.
And bread, at least it looked like bread.
I was afraid it was gonna break the window.

Oh and I just remember a flight where giant cable trees where hanging out from everywhere and the attendant was making crushed ice by bashing a big bag of ice against random surfaces that seemed to be able to take a bashing and thus constantly hitting me with ice chips.  >:(

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I want a fluffly chicken.

Master Chief

Master Chief

To eat?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

No to cuddle and pet and name it _____ not sure yet.  Also they are perfect brooder chickens if I want chicks.

Cvalda

Cvalda

"Her name's Suki. She's a Japanese Silky. She'll eat grapes out of anywhere I put 'em. Anywhere..."

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Cvalda on May 09, 2013, 06:21:27 PM
"Her name's Suki. She's a Japanese Silky. She'll eat grapes out of anywhere I put 'em. Anywhere..."

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on May 09, 2013, 05:50:55 PMI fly Southwest for my job and all I get is a bag of peanuts and crackers. Wouldn't quite call it 'food' :laugh:

Use them to take out the annoying passengers around you. ;)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Shasvre on May 09, 2013, 07:40:52 PM
Quote from: First Blood on May 09, 2013, 05:50:55 PMI fly Southwest for my job and all I get is a bag of peanuts and crackers. Wouldn't quite call it 'food' :laugh:

Use them to take out the annoying passengers around you. ;)

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: First Blood on May 09, 2013, 05:50:55 PM
Quote from: Charles Xavier on May 09, 2013, 05:49:11 PM

I fly Southwest for my job and all I get is a bag of peanuts and crackers. Wouldn't quite call it 'food' :laugh:

Well, I was referring more to international flights. I tend to fly Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Singapore, Thai, Garuda etc.. When it comes to airlines, Asia's got the best for me.  ;)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I have a youthful appearance apparantly.  Everybody is always pretty surprised when I tell em i'm about five years older than they think I am.

Sister is the same way.  Sure it will help out later in life.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed