Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,977 times)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 05, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

I very rarely drink soda, and am not very fond of it (except orange. Orange soda is great).

fry1236

fry1236

My neck makes a squeaky noise when I move it.

And when I rotate my wrists they crack. I should really get that checked....

r888

r888

I love green men

Topazora

Topazora

I don't like frosting that much.  Whenever I have cake, I usually eat the cake and pass the frosting off to my mom. When I get milkshakes or ice cream, I'll let her take the whip cream so I don't have to worry about and go straight to the ice cream.  I do like some frosting, like homemade cake, that frosting is good.  But the rich frosting that's usually an inch thick, bleh...

Nightmare Asylum

I know where you're coming from. I love frosting, but don't like actual creme on cake, nor do I like whipped cream.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

i don't like whipped cream... or chocolate... or candy...

...im a bad female...  :-\

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I'm scared of horses to the point where I will run away if I see one and after seeing one recently I hid in a shop doorway only to be cautioned by a policewoman for "suspicious behaviour" who was (ironically) on horseback

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Feb 09, 2012, 09:58:06 AM
i don't like whipped cream... or chocolate... or candy...

...im a bad female...  :-\
Nawww, you can be forgiven.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I have a strong underlying fear of rejection and it's one of my biggest fears, relationship wise though. If I just get rejected by the "cool" kids I won't give a rats ass.  8) Whenever there is a girl I'm interested in I'm slow, indirect, cautious and probably skeptical as well because of my strong underlying fear.

AliceApocalypse

For fun I enjoy laying in the grass in the backyard at night and just watch the stars  :-[

Lie

Lie

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 09, 2012, 05:46:35 PM
For fun I enjoy laying in the grass in the backyard at night and just watch the stars  :-[
:'(

God damn you light pollution. >:(

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 09, 2012, 05:46:35 PM

Why're you embarrassed about that? I do that every summer when I go to my cabin (although I lie on my deck, not grass). No better way to spend a clear night in the country.

fry1236

fry1236

I like to have stuffed toys on my bed but I get pissed off at them for being in my way. Right now I have a life sized stuffed crocodile (stuffed bear not real  :D8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed