Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 431,435 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

I used to play for a football (soccer) academy for Southampton fc (when they used to be in the premiership)

Geronimo

Geronimo

In Army Cadets I was double promoted from Trooper (Private) to Master Corporal because I was the best of the best!

Lie

Lie

If I were alone in the world I don't think I'd survive, today I found out that I really do need other.

People have been posting their hieght on the thread... I don't know mine.  :( But my shoe size is 10.

My favorite kinda of shirt is short sleeve polo tops, I've been wearing them since I was a kid I don't think I'll ever stop.  ;D I had a Vegeta faze where I just wore tank tops and blue and jogging bottoms.

Nightmare Asylum

I'm chewing mint chocolate chip gum right now.

Geronimo

Geronimo

I LOVE South Park, if I were asked "Are you a god?" I could say yes with complete honesty.

First Blood

First Blood

I have two toes that are fushed together, so it looks webbed.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Oct 30, 2010, 11:47:00 AM
I used to play for a football (soccer) academy for Southampton fc (when they used to be in the premiership)

Ever meet Crouchy or Bale? Just out of interest?

Lie

Lie

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 30, 2010, 09:37:52 PM
I have two toes that are fushed together, so it looks webbed.

I went to school with a boy that had 6 toes, anytime you want that removed just talk to the doctors.

Cap. Fitzgerald

QuoteI'm afraid of spiders but I don't want to be, which makes no sense to me.
Now let me tell you a little story, Once I was afraid of spiders. BUt now im not. The reason being is that one day, I had been left a lighter in my room. When I saw a spider that day I grabbed the lighter and set the spider alight, after which I grabbed a knife and stabbed it. Now Im a helluva lot braver than 5 year old me, If I see a spider it estimated death time changes to "2 effing seconds..... run" I was also afraid of yellow jacket bees but ever since one landed on me and did shit nothing because I didnt startle it I respect them as an ultimate soldier, If a soldier had one shot and would die if he shot it, and still does, then its like a bee. Anyways I just dislike them now, because they put other people on edge. I just look at them and keep on my way because they are pacifist until provoked. Like me.
Now I only fear fear itself, because of how it weakens me or makes me act dumb. But it also empowers me to do or say things I never would, albeit thats backfired before.
One interesting fact about me is that Ive been drawing since I was three years old.

SpaceMarines

Ghost Rider

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 30, 2010, 10:04:30 PM
Now let me tell you a little story, Once I was afraid of spiders. BUt now im not. The reason being is that one day, I had been left a lighter in my room. When I saw a spider that day I grabbed the lighter and set the spider alight, after which I grabbed a knife and stabbed it. Now Im a helluva lot braver than 5 year old me, If I see a spider it estimated death time changes to "2 effing seconds..... run" I was also afraid of yellow jacket bees but ever since one landed on me and did shit nothing because I didnt startle it I respect them as an ultimate soldier, If a soldier had one shot and would die if he shot it, and still does, then its like a bee. Anyways I just dislike them now, because they put other people on edge. I just look at them and keep on my way because they are pacifist until provoked. Like me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

I just look at them and keep on my way because they are pacifist until provoked. Like me.

What did the spider do to provoke you? To be burned alive then stabbed?  :D

In your eyes does fear justify murder?

I don't just fear spiders I hate them! If I see a spider in my house I take a tissue wrap it up and put it outside (Partly hoping it dies in the cold), but if I see or feel a spider on me I pound it to death (Reflexes ;D).

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Lie on Oct 30, 2010, 10:47:24 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 30, 2010, 10:04:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

I just look at them and keep on my way because they are pacifist until provoked. Like me.

What did the spider do to provoke you? To be burned alive then stabbed?  :D

In your eyes does fear justify murder?

I don't just fear spiders I hate them! If I see a spider in my house I take a tissue wrap it up and put it outside (Partly hoping it dies in the cold), but if I see or feel a spider on me I pound it to death (Reflexes ;D).

Wow. I love spiders.

Geronimo

Geronimo

I hate em. I was tearing down an old fence with Dad and there are these logs that support it. I had one of the logs then I noticed a spider was on my hand, I let go instantly to get it off and the log landed on my Dad's foot.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 30, 2010, 09:46:22 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Oct 30, 2010, 11:47:00 AM

Ever meet Crouchy or Bale? Just out of interest?
Crouchy yes, bale no. He signed my shirt and we had a photo but in one you can't see my head and in the other you can't see his because he is so tall, but I met him outside of the ground on a match day rather than at training or a academy thing. It was only under 11's :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed