What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,985 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I can't imagine there'll be more than a couple of quid second hand on the high street. Was going to wander into town tomorrow as I've got a free day.

I don't remember selling the first one, but it's not on my shelf so I must've. Back when Game's trade-in deals were so ridiculously good they bankrupted the company I used to get rid of completed games all the time.

Baron Von Marlon

Worst case scenario, I know a guy who might still have the games, for PS3 I guess.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Thanks, but I got both today for the grand total of £4.50 lol.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Less than 90 minutes after Record Store Day starts and loads of the vinyl is already on Ebay for triple what stores are asking.

One vinyl i got for £7 is going for £35 on there

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, scalpers are c*nts.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Yes they are.

I did get one back though. He had David Bowie - Pin Ups as buy it now for £50, but stupidly also had it as an auction with the starting price of 99p. So i put a bid of £3 down hahahahahaha. the auction ends tomorrow. I dont mind if i get outbid, i just dont want him to get that much for it  8)

Huggs

Huggs

If I carve any more frayed edges off of these old Jean shorts, I'll be wearing daisy dukes.

Huggs

Huggs

The cold weather is back.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: The Old One on Apr 14, 2019, 11:11:08 PM
This demon inside has a hold of me
Clenching its power trying to break free.

Ate something wrong?

Reminds me of James Woods in Scary Movie 2.
"Lord, please, help me to release this demon..."  :D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: The Old One on Apr 14, 2019, 11:11:08 PM
This demon inside has a hold of me
Clenching its power trying to break free.
Gotta let it out, gotta let it out
Gotta let it out, gotta let it out

The Old One

The Old One

Finally! lol

Deathbearer

The Old One

The Old One

Which, one, wants, to play?

Huggs

Huggs

The little one I recently lost to leukemia, his sister tested positive for it the same day he did. I think she's beginning to show signs of it kicking in. Little things, but it's noticeably unlike her. It's been nearly 3 years since the diagnosis and from what i hear, even 2 years is pushing it.

I feel awful posting stuff like this. I know it's like a broken record with me and these animals. I do apologize.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2019, 03:18:24 AM
I feel awful posting stuff like this. I know it's like a broken record with me and these animals. I do apologize.

Don't. If talking about it in here helps you to deal with that stuff, keep doing it. There is always someone to offer support.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed