What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,924 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 12, 2019, 12:24:34 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 11, 2019, 10:22:28 PM
Surprise dentist appointment tomorrow. As much as I'd rather have things taken care of at home than at boot camp, I'm still scared because of my wisdom teeth. The top two came in partway, while the bottom two have done nothing. I haven't been in any pain.

Don't be scared. It'll all be alright.

Had a cleaning done. Never had one so it was a . . . different experience. I hated the feeling and what made it worse was the fact that they found a cavity. Never had one of those, either.

Spoiler
Even worse was my period deciding to start while I was in the waiting room. I hurt the whole time, and now that I'm home, I just want to be left alone and not talk to anybody aside from you guys.
[close]

SiL

SiL

Car has broken down once a month for the past three months. Had it serviced yesterday. It now won't go out of Park today.

Really running out of nerves.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Last of the V8 interceptors, eh?

SM

SM

Piece of history.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Managed to freak myself out because i couldnt swallow while eating dinner last night. It was so weird

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 13, 2019, 12:11:38 PM
Managed to freak myself out because i couldnt swallow while eating dinner last night. It was so weird

:-[

Huggs

Huggs

Having to wait all day to work. Drove all the way in there at first light, only to be told work was delayed until 2pm. I've been sitting here all day. I'm only going to get 3 hours in now. Tomorrow's my last day, and it can't come soon enough.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Apparently my Shamu game was stolen from the seller along with other packages the she planned to mail. Bummed out, but at least I got a refund, and it was only 6 bucks, so I should be able to replace the game once she figures out what exactly happened.

SM

SM

There was a girl who used to post here called Amaterasu...

;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still dying. Suspect someone put some accelerant in my tea.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 14, 2019, 10:55:03 AM

Drink plenty of water and eat a lot of food, then sleep. Just do those three things and you will recover fairly fast.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Prez on Feb 13, 2019, 12:52:22 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 13, 2019, 12:11:38 PM

:-[

I know right.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 14, 2019, 10:55:03 AM

I send magic bunny nuzzles of wellness.

Huggs

Huggs

Well it's over. I finished out my last day of work. A lot of hugs and tears. I told everybody that I loved them. Nothing like having sad songs play over the p.a. while you're holding crying friends who don't want you to leave, and on Valentine's day no less.

My boss left for good about an hour before I did , and that's when it really hit me that it was all really happening. We shook hands and said we wouldn't lose touch. Then I was up next and it was the strangest feeling. Like waiting to be evicted from my own home. I spent the hour getting as much done as I could, I worked my ass off till the last second. Those damn sad songs didn't want to stop.

I feel like I've lost my family.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Had tickets to go to a convention in a few weeks, booked a hotel. I was primarily going just for Charles Dance but he's cancelled and there's not really anyone I want to go for. Still going to go since I've paid for tickets and hotel but still miffed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed