What cut Creature would you like to see in future media

Started by Thatguy2068, Oct 02, 2023, 09:48:20 PM

Author
What cut Creature would you like to see in future media (Read 9,674 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 19, 2023, 11:28:26 AMWhat you posted, it is actually a variation of the Fifield Mutant character, which eventually became this:
https://alienseries.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/430505_468224533217328_324121004_n-copy.jpg
Before being replaced with the
practical Harris version.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FHhTIYd9KIA/UDgk_26A15I/AAAAAAAAC2U/Aap18zeX23Y/s1600/finalfifieldcinefex.png
Sorry I thought it was another babyhead concepts. Also regarding the CGI and the practical effects I never thought I'd say this but I would rather have the CGI xeno/zombie hybrid over the generic zombie, it's more fitting when it's was sitting outside as the xeno/zombie but when it was changed into generic zombie it's just look odd and not in good way

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I understand wanting to preserve the actor but I agree, it also has more connective tissue with the other things the Pathogen creates than the practical, being gaunt with elongated limbs, pale translucent skin, and Alien like features.

They leaned into that aesthetic more in Alien Covenant in my opinion, because they had finally nailed down a consistent design principle for it, that being primarily the works of Carlos Huante on Prometheus.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

The Xeno/zombie hybrid is also more unnerving transformation, while the zombie is more recognizable and you will remember on who it was, how ever look like your typical zombie with enhanced strength.

With the X/Z is more horrifying because it so unrecognizable, with it elongated limbs and misshapen head, the only thing you can make it who it was, is the tattoo on Fifield head.

Thatguy2068

Hollyway Morph would have been great to see in the movie with the ability to squeeze into pipe like the blob.

SM

Sean Harris-morph was way better than the CGI one. Decidedly ropey considering Weta's usual level of work.

Thatguy2068

I disagree, imo the xeno/hybrid is a more interesting design

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SM on Nov 25, 2023, 02:00:57 AMSean Harris-morph was way better than the CGI one. Decidedly ropey considering Weta's usual level of work.

I thought it was unfinished?

SM

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 25, 2023, 02:41:48 AM
Quote from: SM on Nov 25, 2023, 02:00:57 AMSean Harris-morph was way better than the CGI one. Decidedly ropey considering Weta's usual level of work.

I thought it was unfinished?

I have wondered if that was the case but don't recall anyone saying as such. It just jumped and scuttled everywhere like Gollum on speed. Didn't look convincing at all.

SiL

I was under the impression it wasn't completed, but I'm not sure the body movement would've been much improved by the finished version.

skhellter

someone please put my boi, the Ultramorph, in one of them so called motion pictures.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: skhellter on Nov 25, 2023, 04:58:46 PMsomeone please put my boi, the Ultramorph, in one of them so called motion pictures.
Yes, it has great potential, shame that it was cut from Prometheus

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: skhellter on Nov 25, 2023, 04:58:46 PMsomeone please put my boi, the Ultramorph, in one of them so called motion pictures.

But which?

https://alienexplorations.blogspot.com/2012/01/ultramorph.html

SM

Yeah, nah.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 25, 2023, 12:42:13 AMHollyway Morph would have been great to see in the movie with the ability to squeeze into pipe like the blob. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dbv-6SeU0AAjpmn.jpg

The Belugamorph is just a tall Neomorph . I like it.

Alien Theory agrees ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed