Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,631 times)

PredAlienFreak

since the full trailer I think the whole engineer ship is a living organism ...
Also i renember someone of the cast said we will be very shocked when we will see a giant head piloting the space ship....
...so maybe this head isn´t just a statue ... maybe there will be a point in the movie when this head wakes up... pretty scary if you ask me...

How many engineers finally suppose to be in the movie? I´ve heard there will be elder engineer and normal engineer... maybe the head itself is the elder engineer...
So many questions ........

slyrfn01

During The Walking Dead there was a TV Spot shown. Did anyone else catch this?

Cvalda

Some screenshots from the highest quality available source for the US trailer, the Apple 1080p:

Look close: Shaw has an umbilecal chord attacked to the thing. Seeing as the Jockey accosting her in the hall is human sized, maybe she is its mother, the thing pulled out of her is it as a baby, and it rapidly grows into the adult Engineer?

NGR01

I m looking for the real 1080p imax & international & trailer 1 without title.
Any idea where to look?

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

Quote from: PredAlienFreak on Mar 19, 2012, 02:24:40 AM
maybe there will be a point in the movie when this head wakes up... pretty scary if you ask me...

Whoah never even thought of that! That would be freaky as hell.

One of the many things I am wondering about is if an early form of a Xenomorph does appear in this film, it can't be the first as there is that image in the trailer of something that looks exactly like one in the wall, so they must already be in existence right?

NGR01

Doubt it.
No early form of the xeno.
The xeno are an old in use weapon.
New creatures will be featured.

MR EL1M1NATOR

Quote from: NGR01 on Mar 19, 2012, 02:39:07 AM
Doubt it.

Yeah but everyone has said the last 8 minutes is alien dna so there must be something that resembles a xeno.

OpenMaw

Quote from: MR EL1M1NATOR on Mar 19, 2012, 02:45:15 AM
Doubt it.

Yeah but everyone has said the last 8 minutes is alien dna so there must be something that resembles a xeno.

Scott was speaking metaphorically when he said that.

MR EL1M1NATOR

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 19, 2012, 02:46:16 AM
Quote from: MR EL1M1NATOR on Mar 19, 2012, 02:45:15 AM
Doubt it.

Scott was speaking metaphorically when he said that.

I don't expect to see a xeno as we know them or anything, but just the fact that a space jockey and weyland are in it gives it alien dna. I am just thinking the fact they kept mentioning the last 8 minutes it must be something pretty big.

deepelemblues

yeah the whole damn movie once they get to the planet is Alien DNA from what we've seen, there must be something pretty remarkable connection-wise to Alien in the last 8 minutes for them to hint to that specifically

r888

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 19, 2012, 02:32:20 AM
Some screenshots from the highest quality available source for the US trailer, the Apple 1080p:

Look close: Shaw has an umbilecal chord attacked to the thing. Seeing as the Jockey accosting her in the hall is human sized, maybe she is its mother, the thing pulled out of her is it as a baby, and it rapidly grows into the adult Engineer?

sweet I love the space jockey attacking Noomi Rapace

fiveways

I like this one.  So yellow is the team and I assume hostiles are in red.  Maybe they are just playing capture the flag?

So, 3 non-human life forums.

s8Riot

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but in the UK trailer, you can see what may be a "proto-xenomorph" at 2:06 when a person is being tossed across the screen.  Play it frame by frame and you'll notice the extended right arm, clawed hand, and you'll even see a xeno-style dome head with the impression of a skull face.

This could be an optical illusion, but I can't shake it.

Looks like it most likely follows Mohawk as he jumps down, so the changeover could be rapid.  The head is either bulbous or elongated.  The hair is likewise absent.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 19, 2012, 02:32:20 AMLook close: Shaw has an umbilecal chord attacked to the thing. Seeing as the Jockey accosting her in the hall is human sized, maybe she is its mother, the thing pulled out of her is it as a baby, and it rapidly grows into the adult Engineer?

We may have the sequence backwards. It may be that the temple and ship they discover is in some kind of hibernation - not unlike the egg chamber in the original film - and on awakening somehow appropriates the genetic profile of the crew - not unlike and adult xeno. The humanoids we are seeing could be a result of the presence of the humans, a mimic if you like, and not the true form of the species at all. It's true form could well be the serpent thing, or as I suspect some kind of nano-technology. The ship 'changes', suggesting that the technology itself is alive somehow. It may use the human crew as a template. The Engineer/Jockey can be whatever it needs to be.

r888

Does anyone know how many space jockey are there, I can only see two

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed