The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 02, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Author
The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March (Read 91,390 times)

ELDERCLANLEADER

ELDERCLANLEADER

I don't know if I should be excited or worried about this news , I had the feeling when the reshoot news broke a month or so back , it was more than a few reshoots, even though certain members were saying its normal , and I agree it usually is , but I knew they were significantly changing things. So there is hope this film might actually be decent.

This could be good news or bad news depending on how you look at it , I'm hoping it's good but my gut says otherwise , I still think something went seriously wrong in the production, and we will only find out what that was after the film comes out , fox really need to drop that trailer before people just start switching off from it altogether.

@YouKnowImRight.... your in the minority who think MCU is McDonald's food , iron man 3 was good , not great but better than your implying, the fact of the matter is production levels are sky high with Disney  , the type that predator could really do with , they clearly put a lot of effort and love into every marvel film they make , sorry bud their box office success, proves the films are top notch , infinity war wouldn't be so anticipated, if everything that went before was garbage , would it ?

BigDaddyJohn

I hope with this they took the opportunity to
Spoiler
grant more kills to the upgrade, considering he's very present in the third act it's totally plausible
[close]

ChuacheR

ChuacheR

2.5 third act is fifty Third act. In Rogue One was 43% .More more more than all Third Act, More than 2.5 Third act. Was last hour complete. Is not similary.Is other sport.

Is normal  reshoots  of three weeks. First Class is similar case or X-Men Future past.

ELDERCLANLEADER

I couldn't read the comment below , can someone elaborate on what he was trying to say please ....

zackpred12

The comment said that you aren't invited to his Birthday party.  That's what I gathered anyway.   :P

I guess he's saying that The Predator has more changes than Rogue one.

skull-splitter

Not too worried about reshoots, what I ám worried about is the plot and the track record of Shane Black pulling a one trick pony. To a degree, I even liked Iron Man 3, but it also did the same as kiss, kiss and the other guys.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Zackpred12... lmao 😂 that's what I made of it too bud , but honestly it was like someone drunk or on something that wrote that  ;D

skull-splitter

Quote from: acrediblesource on Feb 03, 2018, 09:30:12 PM
I need Arnold to be in the movie to make sure there is another Predator film. Otherwise, its downhill from here!

Long Live Dutch!!!!!
No.
Just, no.

zackpred12

ELDERCLANLEADER

Yeah I agree , putting Arnold in just for the sake of it is just gimicky, unless he was given I proper role , I really don't see the point in including him, unless of course it opens up the possibility of him appearing in future instalments. Even then less face facts , Arnold is past it , I think the role of Dutch should either be given to someone else , or left out altogether, although after saying all this , I still believe Dutch is the key to a coherent story , something the predator films have never really been able to nail.. Yano continuation ..???

JungleHunter87

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Apr 12, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
Yeah I agree , putting Arnold in just for the sake of it is just gimicky, unless he was given I proper role , I really don't see the point in including him, unless of course it opens up the possibility of him appearing in future instalments. Even then less face facts , Arnold is past it , I think the role of Dutch should either be given to someone else , or left out altogether, although after saying all this , I still believe Dutch is the key to a coherent story , something the predator films have never really been able to nail.. Yano continuation ..???

Yeah, no. Arnold is Dutch and vice versa. It's like saying because you want Ripley back, but because Sigourney is too old. That they should recast. Those roles are iconic for a number of reasons, one of which is because of who played them. Recasting Arnold's role as Dutch would really stir up the hornets nest.

Like you said in the majority of your post. Either write Arnold's part as more than a throw away cameo in the film or leave him out all together. Also just because Arnold is old, doesn't mean he has to fight a Predator. He could be coordinating a team or something to that effect. Without the need to get all kitted up.

KiramidHead

And Arnold would hardly guarantee a sequel. Because we're totally hip deep in Last Stand and Sabotage movies right about now.

JungleHunter87

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 12, 2018, 09:19:57 PM
And Arnold would hardly guarantee a sequel. Because we're totally hip deep in Last Stand and Sabotage movies right about now.

Sadly, a very true statement.

This film ( and any sequels ) need to stand on their own merits. Arnold would just be icing on the cake if utilized properly. But, really his showing up in the reshot third act. Won't mean a whole lot if the rest of the film turns out to be terrible.

KiramidHead

I'd honestly be more game for a Danny Glover cameo. Poor guy is stuck making DTV films with Trejo.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Apr 12, 2018, 09:25:38 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 12, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

Sadly, a very true statement.

This film ( and any sequels ) need to stand on their own merits. Arnold would just be icing on the cake if utilized properly. But, really his showing up in the reshot third act. Won't mean a whole lot if the rest of the film turns out to be terrible.
If written and acted well it could bring a shot in the veins for the next sequel

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed