Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,974 times)

Lionhart

Lionhart

Robocop 1987 😊

Kradan

Kradan

Klaus (2019)

Very touching cartoon.

Spoiler
I especially enjoyed how some of the typical Christmas tropes were played with. Santa's backstory made sense and almost made me cry  :'(
[close]

Prez

Prez

Trouble with the Curve
Good cast. Great chemistry. Kinda the anti-moneyball film. Bit too much of a cheesy convenient ending but Eastwood and Adams are great together.

Stitch

Stitch

Crawl
Way dumber than it thinks it is.

Poseidon Rex
Exactly as dumb as it thinks it is.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Suburbicon
Different to what i was expecting based on the trailers. Felt like two films jammed together

Huggs

Huggs

The Game

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 09, 2020, 09:27:15 AM
Suburbicon
Different to what i was expecting based on the trailers. Felt like two films jammed together

1. One of bad guys is from Joker

2. Matt Damon wearing glasses looks suspiciously like one modern Russian comedian - Garik Harlamov. And they even invited him to dub Damon's character in Russian translation

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Stargate
Love this film, shame we never had a sequel, but the series was a great continuation as well. They are planning a reboot arent they?

Lionhart

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

While that's true, I do have a soft spot for RoboCop 2.

Den of Thieves

This wasn't a bad film, but the whole way through it felt like it was trying way too hard to be more notable than it was. At the end of the day it's nothing but a poor man's Heat, except with none of Michael Mann's finesse and the ultimately irrelevant twist that the cops are almost as bad as the guys they're chasing.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Yes buddy, Robocop 2 was entertaining, not so much part 3 or the new version.

Huggs

Huggs

IT: Chapter 2

"You should cut that f****** mullet, it's been like 30 years man"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Internal Affairs
Great Crime Drama. Richard Gere being a Smarmy B*****d lol

SM

SM

I just watched Predator 2 again and for the first time noticed the dodgiest effects shot when Harrigan is running down the tunnel away from the ship as it takes off.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed