Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,642 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Day of the Soldado sounds so bad. Yeah Soldado would have been fine or Soldado: Sicario 2.

Either way im looking forward to it

Radius
A fantastic Drama with Horror elements. Keeps you guessing

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

captain f**king magic

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

A Quiet Place (2018)
Average horror drama. Not my cup of tea.

Prez

Prez

Solo: A Star Wars cash in ....  ;D

Actually a really fun film. It felt like Star Wars and after all the love/hate I've had with TLJ this is exactly what I needed.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sicario

"This is the land of wolves." Benicio del Toro saying that to Emily Blunt is hilarious given the Wolfman remake.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Wolf Creek & Wolf Creek 2

First one is superior.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quatermass and the Pit

Excellent film, even if the original zero budget serial had the surprisingly better looking aliens and spaceship interior. Whoever has the US distribution rights for the bulk of the Hammer library needs to get off their ass and rerelease them here. The DVDs go for ridiculous prices.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Scorpio on Jun 29, 2018, 02:34:53 AM

First one is superior.

Understatement. First one was very sinister. Second was up there with some of the worst Friday the 13th sequels. A shame as I had a few good ex work-colleagues working on the post production of that one - was filmed up north of where I live here in Australia. But that film just became a parody slasher film to me.

Yet to watch the TV series mind.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Oceans 8. Was very lightweight and not that great. A museum heist is boring from the start.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Prez on Jun 29, 2018, 05:42:07 AM
Quote from: Scorpio on Jun 29, 2018, 02:34:53 AM

First one is superior.

Understatement. First one was very sinister. Second was up there with some of the worst Friday the 13th sequels. A shame as I had a few good ex work-colleagues working on the post production of that one - was filmed up north of where I live here in Australia. But that film just became a parody slasher film to me.

Yet to watch the TV series mind.

Wolf Creek 2 is my favorite. I like the format more. AND I don't like the Friday The 13th sequels that much.  :)

Series is pretty good. Didn't like the second as much but still good.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sicario: Day of the Soldado

Not quite as great as the original, but still very good. My main issues are that Brolin acts a bit out of character near the end, and Benicio is almost superhuman in his luck and resilience this time around.

Huggs

Huggs

Pacific Rim on Blu-Ray. The first one. What a fun movie.

I just can't bring myself to buy the sequel until it drops significantly in price. It just doesn't seem worth 24 bucks.

Huggs

Huggs

Predator (Blu-Ray). Ah, the waxy Arnold. Aside from that scene, everything else looked fantastic. Can't beat the original movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Nice Guys

Don't say "and stuff." Just say "there are whores here." :laugh:

IZE

IZE

"Hell & Back" (2015)

- Had so much potential and yet i found it so unfunny, the stop motion was somewhat good but really cannot tell you how disappointing this was. I kept waiting for it to get good or at least okay but it truly never does.

3/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed