Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,823 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Grave of the Fireflies

A brilliant movie... also the most emotionally devastating 90 minutes imaginable.

My Neighbor Totoro

That was a nice little children's film, and very well done by all accounts. Weird as hell that it was a double bill with Grave of the Fireflies. :laugh:

Russ

Russ

Cargo - has anyone here seen Cargo. One for the "Alien" fans right there (in terms of style)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Big Lebowski

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Sozin

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Kiki's Delivery Service

This was alright, but didn't really hook me, personally. Phil Hartman was great, though.

Only Yesterday

This wasn't bad for a low key drama. The ending was utterly beautiful.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Transformers: Age of Extinction

A couple friends and I endured this thing. But God, this was terrible. I thought the first one was a fairly decent, fun summertime watch, the second was an almost incomprehensible mess, and the third was a long, drawn out chore... but this, wow. This was just excruciatingly bad.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 14, 2015, 03:35:59 AM

A couple friends and I endured this thing. But God, this was terrible. I thought the first one was a fairly decent, fun summertime watch, the second was an almost incomprehensible mess, and the third was a long, drawn out chore... but this, wow. This was just excruciatingly bad.

I enjoyed it a bit, but it would have been so much better if it wasn't three hours long.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I thought that it was almost over and the final battle was about to start, but when I checked how much time was remaining there was a whole hour to go. :'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Porco Rosso

Ayyyy, that was a lot of fun. Michael Keaton pig FTW. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 14, 2015, 03:35:59 AM

Age of Extinction has put me off watching any more. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one. Second one I dug because Prime was a badass in it. But now, meh. It was like watching a 3 hour long product placement video. It felt empty.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ocean Waves

Eh, not bad. It captured the silly crap that went on in High School pretty well.

MudButt

MudButt

Reign of Fire.

haha, I actually really like this movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It's something that I've always wanted to see. I love the look of the dragon.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I played the Gamecube game for Reign of Fire actually. Could play as armed vehicles or as dragons.

I recommend the movie a lot more though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed