What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 594,021 times)

Huggs

Huggs

I don't think it's going to be leukemia. It's close, but it just doesn't feel like it.

I've got a solid opinion coming in the next hour. I gotta head out for a bit. I'll be back when I know something.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hoping for the best, Huggs.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 30, 2020, 10:01:51 PM
I don't think it's going to be leukemia. It's close, but it just doesn't feel like it.

I've got a solid opinion coming in the next hour. I gotta head out for a bit. I'll be back when I know something.

Huggsy have your doctor's check for the Epstein-Barr virus. My father had that and while it's no picnic, it's often mistaken for leukemia.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The fridge has packed up, which is a major pain in the arse.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 02, 2020, 10:34:21 AM
The fridge has packed up, which is a major pain in the arse.

Is it actually the Fridge of the fuse in the wall?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The fridge. The freezer part's still more or less working, but the fridge part isn't keeping cold. Got a new one coming Thursday and making do with a borrowed beer fridge for now lol.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lol yeah thats always a bugger. My fridge has lasted awhile. Was always the fuse in the wall that kept going. Decided to move the fridge to a different place now to see what happens

Huggs

Huggs

Two more days until my ultrasound.

It's either going to be the beginning of another big mess, or the end of a long one. Having to wait is driving me crazy.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 04, 2020, 11:06:48 PM

It's either going to be the beginning of another big mess, or the end of a long one. Having to wait is driving me crazy.

Know what you're going through mate. Wife & I have endured similar agonising and stressful waits between test results.
Hang in there. Hoping for a positive outcome  :)

Huggs

Huggs

Thanks brother.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gonna find out if it's a boy or a girl? ;)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 04, 2020, 11:15:54 PM

Gonna find out if it's a boy or a girl? ;)

I reckon. Either way, it's processing nicely.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Good luck, brother! At least it's not going to be like Ripley's in the EEV!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hoping for the best Huggsy. Good luck!

Huggs

Huggs

Thanks guys. I'm gonna try and get some rest. Gotta be at the hospital at 7am, so have to be on the road at 5:45.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed