What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,586 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 17, 2019, 08:20:44 PM
No it's not ITS TWITCHING!!!

It was, and then I crushed it with a tissue!

Huggs

Huggs

You're just too bad.

TheSailingRabbit

The Old One

The Old One

Awful sleep, missed a important appointment.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Turned on my laptop this morning to discover Microsoft are ending support for Windows 7 next year.

I hate Windows 10.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Same.

LastSonofKrypton

Got a wasp nest right outside my bedroom window, just when the weather starts warming up

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Like this?

LastSonofKrypton

Nothing as fancy as that, just your regular run of the mill wasps

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Apr 18, 2019, 08:32:29 PM
Got a wasp nest right outside my bedroom window, just when the weather starts warming up

Can't you call the firemen?
Over here they take care of those for free.

TheSailingRabbit

The absolute worst time for your anxiety to kick in is when you're in the middle of a crowded Walmart, waiting for the pair of creepy-looking people to move away from the freaking half-and-half.

At the same time, you're thinking that Huggs is gonna tell you that you'd look like an employee if you just broke down right then and there.

And you also remind yourself that you're a die-hard Rolstonite and die-hard Rolstonites don't start crying in the grocery store.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Apr 18, 2019, 10:36:50 PM
The absolute worst time for your anxiety to kick in is when you're in the middle of a crowded Walmart, waiting for the pair of creepy-looking people to move away from the freaking half-and-half.

At the same time, you're thinking that Huggs is gonna tell you that you'd look like an employee if you just broke down right then and there.

And you also remind yourself that you're a die-hard Rolstonite and die-hard Rolstonites don't start crying in the grocery store.

Show no fear.

Procure the half-and-half by any means necessary

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Rolston would just tell the creepy-looking people to get the f**k out of his way.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 18, 2019, 11:27:12 PM
Rolston would just tell the creepy-looking people to get the f**k out of his way.

. . .

Why do you think of this stuff before me?

Huggs

Huggs

So there's this little cat I've been taking care of since my little one died. He was a stray that came up half past dead and I couldn't just let him starve. So I'm fixing him up and hopefully I can find a good home for him soon.

The trouble is his name. I decided to name him "Earl Jones", which just sounds like the coolest cat name to me. It's cool yet sassy with just a dash of southern twang to it. Like an old country singer with bad hair.

The only problem is, the cat is black and so certain people I know think I named him after James earl Jones. Oh my god. For real?

Must everything in this world boil down to politics? If I wanted to name him after the actor, I'd be calling him James Earl, not Earl Jones. And I usually just call him Earl.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed