What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,908 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2019, 02:23:00 PM
Had tickets to go to a convention in a few weeks, booked a hotel. I was primarily going just for Charles Dance but he's cancelled and there's not really anyone I want to go for. Still going to go since I've paid for tickets and hotel but still miffed.

Ouch. Hope you can still have a good time regardless.

Huggs

Huggs

All this rain, but no thunder at all.

MudButt

MudButt

Pink eye turned into a 2 week ordeal of hell for my eyes. After constant irritation and the transfer of the infection to both eyes, I developed an ulcer in my right eye. It only took 3 urgent care visits, an ER visit, and one doctor to finally refer me to an actual eye doctor to get to the bottom of this. After a week of blurred vision and light sensitivity I am finally getting better and can keep both eyes open and my vision is returning.

I guess this should be in the what makes me happy thread but it's been a long 2 weeks.

Huggs

Huggs

Glad to hear you're getting better. Spread the good news to the happy thread.

LastSonofKrypton

Toothache!!!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I must be allergic to something I just came in contact with because I'm breaking out into hives.  There better not be a goddamn skull around here.  >:(

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Feb 18, 2019, 06:59:37 PM
Toothache!!!

Sorry to hear it. It's an awful thing to deal with. Just have a dentist rip it out. Its quick, cheap, and painless. Then it can't bother you anymore.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 18, 2019, 10:31:25 PM
I must be allergic to something I just came in contact with because I'm breaking out into hives.  There better not be a goddamn skull around here.  >:(

Don't look at me.

T'was probably Voodoo. He doesn't clean up around here.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm constipated.  :(

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 18, 2019, 10:39:22 PM
Toothache!!!

Sorry to hear it. It's an awful thing to deal with. Just have a dentist rip it out. Its quick, cheap, and painless. Then it can't bother you anymore.

It's getting taken out this morning

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Feb 19, 2019, 05:30:33 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Feb 18, 2019, 10:39:22 PM
Toothache!!!

It's getting taken out this morning

Good deal. Had one done last year. Suffered with it for over a year because of stupidity. 60 bucks and ten minutes of work, and the agony was gone forever. Zero pain, zero discomfort during the whole procedure.

TheSailingRabbit

There's just a couple things I've seen on here today that are annoying me. It's all extremely petty, and it shouldn't annoy me, and yet it does. Don't ask me what it is, because the last thing I want to do is rip up the relationships I have. Not to mention I've been doing a good job at being a moderately bright ray of f**king sunshine and keeping some of my thoughts to myself.

I'm just trying to keep from exploding and getting on Hicks's nerves.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 18, 2019, 10:40:28 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 18, 2019, 10:31:25 PM

Don't look at me.

T'was probably Voodoo. He doesn't clean up around here.

They said it was only sunburn and not contagious!

Hope you're better now, Local.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 19, 2019, 01:04:15 PM
There's just a couple things I've seen on here today that are annoying me. It's all extremely petty, and it shouldn't annoy me, and yet it does. Don't ask me what it is, because the last thing I want to do is rip up the relationships I have. Not to mention I've been doing a good job at being a moderately bright ray of f**king sunshine and keeping some of my thoughts to myself.

Well, you can that sh!t, because we are all absolutely badasses. And we are gonna conquer, and we are gonna take some. Now get on the ready line!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 19, 2019, 04:32:49 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 19, 2019, 01:04:15 PM

Well, you can that sh!t, because we are all absolutely badasses. And we are gonna conquer, and we are gonna take some. Now get on the ready line!

You secure that shit, Hudson.

Wait, wrong thread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed