What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,574 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got rear ended. Well chuffed. >:(

Darkness

Darkness

Oh dear. What's the damage?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My bumpers dinged in a bit. Definitely going to need replacing but better than that twat come off. Came out the car shooting his mouth off straight away, even drove away at one point but came back. Absolutel dick. I ended up calling the cops. But already got it going, insurance's garage is coming to check out and assess the damage on Tuesday. My car is perfectly driveable though. Just mega annoyed at the inconvenience.

Darkness

Darkness

Were you partly to blame or was it all his fault?

Can't believe he would drive away after something like that.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Don't fret. If he's gone in the back of you he'll automatically be liable.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Mar 05, 2016, 07:57:15 PM

Exactly.

I stopped at a roundabout. The guy behind me didn't.

Randomizer

Randomizer

My 8 GB USB drive broke. It ain't that much of a tragedy but it happened right when I needed it the most.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2016, 08:25:33 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Mar 05, 2016, 07:57:15 PM

Exactly.

I stopped at a roundabout. The guy behind me didn't.
First off, that really sucks you got to go thru all the bs of an accident. Roundabouts are extremely rare in PA, however, there were two back to back roundabouts created on a road to work. There were 10,000+ vehicles that used the old three way road before the roundabouts and there were always accidents. ANYWAYS, I mention this because there are YIELD signs at all possible intersections and people almost never stop at them.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So people have no clue how to drive on those in the UK, either.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The reason I stopped in the first place was the guy coming from my right didn't indicate to say he was turning off the roundabout at the exit next to me which he did, making me stopping completely pointless. People are just f**king idiots in general.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 04, 2016, 07:13:51 PMGot rear ended. Well chuffed. >:(

Sorry to hear that! At least you're not to blame.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 07, 2016, 01:12:49 AMSo people have no clue how to drive on those in the UK, either.

:laugh: I found a roundabout in the States when I was out there road tripping a few years ago. It was hilarious, all these cars pulled up and just sat there, no one knowing who was supposed to go first. I was about to sail straight through with a big grin on my face, but then it dawned on me that everything was the opposite way around, and suddenly I wasn't too sure either :)

Anyway, as for why I came here - my nice new sound bar that I bought myself just after Christmas has suddenly stopped working and I've also learned today that I need two new tyres.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I feel like I need to get away from shit. Just... nothing has been the same since the funeral. Nothing excites me. I've been feeling more angry. Everything just.. is irritating to me. Aggravating. I've been TRYING to get back to the swing of things but.. did I try too soon? Maybe... I don't know. Nothing's... right.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Take some time off mate. Don't over-do it. Don't pressure yourself into doing stuff.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I agree with Hicks, just put everything on the back burner and only do something when you have the drive for it. You have to look after yourself for awhile my friend

Randomizer

Randomizer

Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller and SM Bus Controller are missing drives. My USB hub is not working. A lot of time wasted looking for drivers.

Ugh.

EDIT: Now my Nividia GPU is not recognized and appears as "3D Video Controller" in Device Manager. f**king great. Just what I needed. Playing tech support on Sunday.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed