What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,949 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Good luck to ya!

After all spring and summer with no tractor problems... sigh. THe driving belt is screwed. Last year I had the same problem and had it picked up and repaired. The worst news is that the tractor repair place is OUT OF BUSINESS. Awww shizznit. What to do what to do.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Found out that my hours have been cut until Holiday season hits...

I'm only gonna be working fourteen hours a week now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 16, 2015, 06:58:16 PM
Gotta love that the Job Centre want people to do at least 30 hours of job search a week. and in 8 hours I feel like I've saturated the market with cv's and applications lol. I'm sure i'll be able to keep it up, but it is frustrating as hell

Completely unrealistic expectations.

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Oct 17, 2015, 03:16:35 AM
Found out that my hours have been cut until Holiday season hits...

I'm only gonna be working fourteen hours a week now.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it's not too much of a negative impact towards you.

CthulhuQueen

CthulhuQueen

Went to my grandmas funeral today. Not so awful in itself, the service was sweet and eloquent, but it brought up my dad (her son) who died at only 55, in 2010. We had Crazy Train as his send off song. He introduced me to Alien & Predator (& Conan & Terminator &  Hellraiser & Aliens etc). I do miss him.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear about that, Cthulhu. At least you have all those good memories of him.  :)

CthulhuQueen

CthulhuQueen

Thanks. He'd have loved this site and the boards  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad to hear it.  :)

THE CITY HUNTER

Got a cold >:(

Topazora

Topazora

I passed my test, but got close to failing, I thought I had the test in the bag and got a low grade.... for a good part of the idea, I really wanted one of my classmates to give me reason lash out, but never happened.  Took a bath instead.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that.  :-\ Can you retake to improve your grade?

Randomizer

Randomizer

After months of using an Ethernet stick, I decided to switch to a better internet provider. So I contact this ISP, let's call him T.

One of their agents comes over after 2 weeks. Says the drills are made, just need to get the fiber optic cable in there. BUT since we're the only ones in the block signing a contract with them (the rest of the block is taken by another ISP, big competition, let's call him R) we have to take the Tenant Association's stamp (they had to mount equipment on the rooftop). I get there, talk with the guy, but he doesn't want to do it. I told him I was not happy with R (I used their services before), but he still didn't change his decision. Now I don't want to start a big argument with every one of those guys, but if this doesn't change anytime soon, it's gonna get downhill from here.  >:(

Overall, assholes. I wish them all explosive dihareea.

I also bit my tongue today. The pain is annoying.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 22, 2015, 05:00:55 PM
After months of using an Ethernet stick, I decided to switch to a better internet provider. So I contact this ISP, let's call him T.

One of their agents comes over after 2 weeks. Says the drills are made, just need to get the fiber optic cable in there. BUT since we're the only ones in the block signing a contract with them (the rest of the block is taken by another ISP, big competition, let's call him R) we have to take the Tenant Association's stamp (they had to mount equipment on the rooftop). I get there, talk with the guy, but he doesn't want to do it. I told him I was not happy with R (I used their services before), but he still didn't change his decision. Now I don't want to start a big argument with every one of those guys, but if this doesn't change anytime soon, it's gonna get downhill from here.  >:(

Know how you feel my computers internet does not work.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 22, 2015, 07:31:52 AM
Sorry to hear that.  :-\ Can you retake to improve your grade?
nope, I can retake a test if I fail it.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Oct 22, 2015, 05:29:11 PM
Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 22, 2015, 05:00:55 PM

Know how you feel my computers internet does not work.

It's more painful if it works, but very slowly. At least if it doesn't work you know it for sure.

I'm most probably going to solve this problem until 1/2 of next month. But still, the delay is disappointing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My week off is nearly done.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed