What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,864 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And my newly repaired Xbox One is overheating and shutting itself down for protection. sigh.

Darkness

Darkness

Wasn't the X360 plagued with RRODs as well? I think you should take it as a sign not to buy anything made by M$.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2015, 06:46:30 PM
And my newly repaired Xbox One is overheating and shutting itself down for protection. sigh.

Ha! Day one console still going strong despite being on at least 12 hours a day!

You just dont look after your consoles.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 01, 2015, 06:51:22 PM
Wasn't the X360 plagued with RRODs as well? I think you should take it as a sign not to buy anything made by M$.

Early days, yeah. As long as Halo is an exclusive I'll be getting Xboxes.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Dachande on Apr 01, 2015, 07:21:29 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2015, 06:46:30 PM

Ha! Day one console still going strong despite being on at least 12 hours a day!

You just dont look after your consoles.

12 hours a day? If my friends list is anything to go by, I'm pretty sure you haven't actually turned it off yet!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

grrr. So I couldn't be f**ked to try with MS for a repair again so I tried to take it back to PC World to just get replaced. Who then fobbed me off and said not our problem go to MS. So I'm trying to find my reference which I've got written on my PC at work and now the remoting tool isn't working so...I'm still Xbox-less and mildly irritated atm.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Found out someone I went to school with passed away this morning.

Nightmare Asylum

I'm very sorry to hear that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 03, 2015, 04:13:39 PM
grrr. So I couldn't be f**ked to try with MS for a repair again so I tried to take it back to PC World to just get replaced. Who then fobbed me off and said not our problem go to MS. So I'm trying to find my reference which I've got written on my PC at work and now the remoting tool isn't working so...I'm still Xbox-less and mildly irritated atm.

And that's why I'm sticking to PC gaming. I haven't played a console game in months.

MudButt

MudButt

I really dislike Mondays.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wanna move out again. But it's such a ballache.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thought about Ellen Page being gay again. Always makes me sad.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 07, 2015, 12:24:33 PM
Thought about Ellen Page being gay again. Always makes me sad.
Spoiler
Makes me really horny thinking about that!  ;D
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Someone needs to cool down!

Tired this morning. Really don't sleep well lately.

MudButt

MudButt

My Math professor is a complete idiot, the class had it's first exam last night over material the teach failed to go over.
The first 3 classes he was trying to fix the syllabus because it had the wrong information on it, so we had no idea which assignments to complete, plus he never goes over the material we get assigned homework for, and then he gives us a test? Complete bullshit, I am amazed at how he became a teacher in the first place.

Also, in my math class we have to write a paper applying math to a certain topic, the rough draft was due yesterday BUT, our teacher was nowhere to be found because he was elsewhere fixing up something for another class he has to fix, and we had a stand-in. The entire class bombed the test more than likely and the stand-in was given no instructions on what to do after we completed what was supposed to be a 3 hour exam (we all finished in an hour, since we knew basically nothing on the exam. He suggested we leave the class, so we did after about 25 minutes, then the teacher has the nerve to mark down a 0 for my paper, because he probably arrived to class after left and assumed no one did it. I sent him an e-mail giving him a piece of my mind and still wants to mark down at least 2 points from my paper for being late, even though it would've been on time had he decided to show up.

The class is considering going to Student Services next week and complaining about his teaching, if that's what you even call it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed