First Look at The Predator Cast!

Started by Anthony, Feb 20, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Author
First Look at The Predator Cast! (Read 39,832 times)

Stealth_Hunter

QuoteBut a Predator film doesn't need a kid at all in the movie
Tell that to the guys who actually know exqctly what the movie is about.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Not quite as striking on first impression as the Predators cast, and I'm not too crazy about the costume design either. Here's hoping the kid isn't the central focus of the movie. I'm trying to remain optimistic but after those leaks... I'd love to be wrong.

dallevalle

i will approve of this if the kid get's his spin ripped out.

Shane black dont let me down !

and that predators cast is so damn good !

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 20, 2017, 05:45:15 PM
my problem is i dont want to see a new team fighting a predator and taking care of a kid
i dont need that crap but shane black seems to have a thing for children in all his movies

That's fair, but I'm imagining it can play out a lot like Terminator 2.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Anthony on Feb 20, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

https://twitter.com/BonafideBlack/status/833709665410117632

Here we go again, bro.
Characters look cool, Trevante Rhodes Looks really badass. I like that there is a kid this time around from the main character, makes it more personal.

dallevalle

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Feb 20, 2017, 05:52:10 PM
Quote from: Anthony on Feb 20, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

https://twitter.com/BonafideBlack/status/833709665410117632

Here we go again, bro.
Characters look cool, Trevante Rhodes Looks really badass. I like that there is a kid this time around from the main character, makes it more personal.
yeah hopefully when his spin gets ripped out :)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: RidgeTop on Feb 20, 2017, 05:48:35 PM
Not quite as striking on first impression as the Predators cast, and I'm not too crazy about the costume design either. Here's hoping the kid isn't the central focus of the movie. I'm trying to remain optimistic but after those leaks... I'd love to be wrong.

Umm.. all they are doing is sitting around. At least the Predator cast pic actually had them look like who they are supposed to be, and with weapons as well.

skhellter

skhellter

Aliens didnt really need a kid as a character...
but it worked fine.

Relax, peepl. Let's wait and see.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: skhellter on Feb 20, 2017, 05:54:21 PM
Aliens didnt really need a kid as a character...
but it worked fine.

Relax, peepl. Let's wait and see.

Agreed.

dallevalle

this is all i can think about when i see the kid

Xan21

Xan21

Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 20, 2017, 05:40:59 PM
Quote from: greygoose on Feb 20, 2017, 05:39:45 PM
The kid will be a catalyst to the story. Something that helps them movie the story into the final third of the movie. Like the kid in Iron Man 3.

well and we saw how that turned out iron man 3 is an awful movie.

Part 2 is much much worse

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

The main badass looks really tall.

walker31

walker31

Some films surprise you from your initial reaction, however, a lot more are spot on from your first impression, such as seeing the Joker from Suicide Squad that turned out to be absolute garbage, or seeing the trailer for Terminator Genysis and thinking that looked like a waste of time, or having Topher Grace in a predator movie, or the trailer for Gods of Egypt which looked horrible from first site and guess what, it was!  My initial reaction, from someone who has loved Predator longer than some of you have been alive and been around here for 10 years, is that this looks like garbage.  You can be optimistic all you want, but my radar says we are being suckered again! The fact that Shane Black has connections to the original doesn't mean it equals the sequel we've all wanted for a long time. 

dallevalle

looking at this honestly i think we would have been better off with a predators 2

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Predators 2 would of been a Noland Prequel. I would of loved to see that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed