Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,167 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Dude, I don't date younger girls, I date older women 2-3 years older than me. I don't you think it would be weird if a 20 year old guy dated a 17 year old girl?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Not, not really.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I don't understand why Grimes is in some sort of rush to get the ladies.

I probably don't understand because like the nation Germany I hold loyalty with high regard. I stick tightly to a circle of loyalty. The few people within it are trusted and worthy of my faithfulness. Not that I'll actively go against all outside the circle, f**k that noise, just those who happen to be enemy whom I have nothing to offer but defiance.

I'm happy with this system, if I had a singing voice I'd sing about it.

Hold firm! Hold firm!
Let the banner flutter!
Show proudly, show to the world
That we stand together faithfully!
The old strength will be proved
No matter when peace, or war rages
Hold firm in the roaring storm!
Hold firm in the roaring storm!

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

These post are like a car crash - I just have to look.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 11, 2013, 06:26:42 PM
Dude, I don't date younger girls, I date older women 2-3 years older than me. I don't you think it would be weird if a 20 year old guy dated a 17 year old girl?

... I wanna help you, I really do! But this right here is a problem, I can't think of one relationship where the girl's older than the guy... I'm thinking about it and it just doesn't click with me, I don't know whether it's nature or society but for the girl to be older she'd have to be about 20 years older and even then that ain't right.

Why are you looking for an older woman anyway? Isn't this all meant to be leading up to your first relationship?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Lie on Jan 11, 2013, 07:02:51 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 11, 2013, 06:26:42 PM

... I wanna help you, I really do! But this right here is a problem, I can't think of one relationship where the girl's older than the guy... I'm thinking about it and it just doesn't click with me, I don't know whether it's nature or society but for the girl to be older she'd have to be about 20 years older and even then that ain't right.

Why are you looking for an older woman anyway? Isn't this all meant to be leading up to your first relationship?
He's looking for a cougar I bet.  ;)

Lie

Lie

Daughters lock up your mothers.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Rick bite her neck she will like that  ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

oh what the hell do it.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 11, 2013, 07:23:49 PM
Rick bite her neck she will like that  ;D

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 11, 2013, 06:27:53 PM
Not, not really.
See, In America, when an older male dates a younger female who is below the age of 18 and they engage in non-consensual sex that's what you would call rape. Which would result getting the older male thrown in jail for 25+ to life in prison and become a registered sex offender. Do I want that? Hell no, so that's your answer as to why I date women 2-3 older than me.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 11, 2013, 06:36:43 PM
I don't understand why Grimes is in some sort of rush to get the ladies.
I'm in no rush whatsoever man. I'm enjoying the slow burn and making my single life last.

Aspie

Aspie

lol, this thread.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 11, 2013, 08:02:21 PMSee, In America, when an older male dates a younger female who is below the age of 18 and they engage in non-consensual sex that's what you would call rape.

No shit. But who said anything about it being non-consensual?

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I'm not taking the risk. you know how girls are. Say you have their consent, and then they blab to the police claiming you raped them. Girls do that man, I know a friend who's had that happen to him.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Stay virgin forever - it's the only way to be sure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed